Lemons stays Winning

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

Good candidate... shame he's black': Tory councillor keeps job despite being found guilty of race slur during interview

John Major, 79, made the comment after interviewing Hitesh Patel for the £119,000-a-year job as chief executive of Monmouthshire County Council.

Full Story:

Http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358260/Good-candidate--shame-hes-black-Tory-keeps-job-despite-guilty-job-interview-race-slur.html

MailOnline

Guest Supreme Allah
The adjudication panel also decided not to take action against Major for calling a tanned colleague 'half a wog'.

didnt even have to say he's tory

If all jobs, especially local government jobs were give to the best qualified candidate this would cease to happen. There are so many jobs where employers target minorities to bring up the status quo, this is RACIST in itself but no one complains when a job is given to a candidate who is not the best qualified because the colour of his skin fits the mandated requirements - brian, Canada, 18/2/2011 16:25.

yawn

i love reading Daily Mail comments i swear, these man are on a next ting

Jon, Cleveland So he said ".....shame he is black" now apparently the man is not black therefore how can it be a racist slur. If the man had been white and the same comment "....shame he is black" had been made would their have been so much commotion. Or what if this man had said its a shame he is green would there have been so much commotion. It is, as always, just someone trying to prove how politically correct they are. I've read this three times and all I can say is Jon the tablets are not working and you need to go back to your doctor.

:unsure:

<_<

:lol:

^)

Guest M12 Part 2

Mr Patel, an Asian, quit the interview process before the final candidate was chosen and has since landed a higher-paid role as Group Director for Business Transformation at Swindon Borough Council.

brap.

Black boys up in this bitch?

Jon, Cleveland So he said ".....shame he is black" now apparently the man is not black therefore how can it be a racist slur. If the man had been white and the same comment "....shame he is black" had been made would their have been so much commotion. Or what if this man had said its a shame he is green would there have been so much commotion. It is, as always, just someone trying to prove how politically correct they are. I've read this three times and all I can say is Jon the tablets are not working and you need to go back to your doctor.

<_<

^)

this is a reply to

If a black actress had applied to play the part that Helen Mirren gained in the film about the Queen and someone on the panel had said "fine actress, pity she is black" would they have been accused of racism. Or would the producers have had to employ a black woman to portray Her Majesty.

- Jon, Cleveland, 18/2/2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358260/Good-candidate--shame-hes-black-Tory-keeps-job-despite-guilty-job-interview-race-slur.html#ixzz1ELIgrBRU

creasing

their pedantry knows no bounds

Guest Supreme Allah

<_<

^)

this is a reply to

If a black actress had applied to play the part that Helen Mirren gained in the film about the Queen and someone on the panel had said "fine actress, pity she is black" would they have been accused of racism. Or would the producers have had to employ a black woman to portray Her Majesty.

- Jon, Cleveland, 18/2/2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358260/Good-candidate--shame-hes-black-Tory-keeps-job-despite-guilty-job-interview-race-slur.html#ixzz1ELIgrBRU

creasing

the logic is a next ting

Guest M12 Part 2

Afgoom is too much for me sometimes i swear lmao.

This must be the positive side of #forumsyndrome.

/

I'm waiting to see you on DM one day bro. I know your gonna get struck off or some funny sh*t. Keep reppin.

'I represent everyone no matter what their gender, race or deviation - I treat them all the same.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358260/Good-candidate--shame-hes-black-Tory-keeps-job-despite-guilty-job-interview-race-slur.html#ixzz1ELQ296fw

'good candidate, pity he's a white male'. Perfectly acceptable and I believe it's been said many times.

- Radicalised Englishman, Cheltenham, 18/2/2011 16:34

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358260/Good-candidate--shame-hes-black-Tory-keeps-job-despite-guilty-job-interview-race-slur.html#ixzz1ELNePqeu

:rofl: