RISE OF THE TITAN BEAT

Afroman

i think maybe that piano part could do a bit more than just play through the chords like it does, i didn't like the weird metallic hit you got on the snare that comes in at about 30 seconds, beat's sick tho. oh and the tape stop at 1.07, the tune speeds up again slightly before the beginning of the next bar, i reckon make it last slightly longer to give the next bar more impact.

Thanks for the feedback. This is a rough arrangement. That tape stop is very stubborn at times. I pull it off better when the vocals are on the beat.I hear you with the snare thing. I just wanted to give the verse a breather.. I reckon if I carried on with the claps it will sound too crowded if a rapper was to jump on.

Thanks for the feedback. This is a rough arrangement. That tape stop is very stubborn at times. I pull it off better when the vocals are on the beat.I hear you with the snare thing. I just wanted to give the verse a breather.. I reckon if I carried on with the claps it will sound too crowded if a rapper was to jump on.
c/s bmc aswelli see what ur sayin the claps the whole way through would be too muchbut the other snare doesnt sit well. its tiny and....very panned lolsomething in the middle perhapsvery sick tho