MTV UK Top 10 MC's of 2010

Turkish

tbh i dont listen to any of them guys

a couple of them might get a bly for a download because of previous (giggs, wiley)

but the rest dont care

think hes just made himself look like a sour mug.

so what if a few people who are seen as ITK's of the scene dont rate u

man was like "like yeh big up charlie sloth for saying i should be rated" blah blah...dat made it seem even worse.

Ghetto will never buss comersh and it was a MTV show so they're obviously gonna name ppl who have made movements into the commercial scene

All his crew ppl went ahead of him.... Wretch got a top 10, wretch is ugly but hes a better songwriter than ghetts and the tune was big.

Devlin has a good avenue.

Scorcher is a fass but hes tryna do his ting.

HOW CAN HE SLEW D DOUBLE? "all he did last year was light up a few sets"

Street Fighter Riddim

Hard

Slang Like This Remix

Like it or not.

All betta than whatever ghetts dropped last year *ghetts cd was sh*t... actually pissed me off coz he got one sick beat and flopped it on that cd*

Ghetto should just kno his place and just stay underground and keep his following there, i dunno why hes tryna go for chart success, should stick to what hes good at.

his voice is too aggressive, hes too ugly, there is no angle for him to come out commercially.

• Upvote 4

If it's based on commercial success how are Double & Lowkey in there and how wasn't Dizzee in the original list?

They f*cked up, the list makes no sense in too many ways.

1. Tinie Tempah

2. Dizzee Rascal

3. Skepta

4. Pro Green

5. Wiley

6. Giggs

7. Devlin

8. P Money

9. D Double E

10. Chipmunk & Lowkey

is the original list.

and when i say commercial success i mean who was relevant

i think the list is about right tbh...im not talking about skills or ability but who was relevant in 2010 ... MINUS lowkey.

Its like they wanted to show they thought about real grime fans by putting in D Double, P Money but also commercial success by putting in Tinie & Pro Green and just chucked in Giggs in there cause they dont know the difference.

What do Logan Sama, Ras Kwame, Donatella etc. know about UK Hip Hop to be in charge of such a list?

Imo UK Hip Hop artists should be the majority in that list, 2010 was a much stronger year for UK Hip Hop than Grime.

If it's based on commercial success how are Double & Lowkey in there and how wasn't Dizzee in the original list?

They f*cked up, the list makes no sense in too many ways.

1. Tinie Tempah

2. Dizzee Rascal

3. Skepta

4. Pro Green

5. Wiley

6. Giggs

7. Devlin

8. P Money

9. D Double E

10. Chipmunk & Lowkey

is the original list.

and when i say commercial success i mean who was relevant

i think the list is about right tbh...im not talking about skills or ability but who was relevant in 2010 ... MINUS lowkey.

This is the original list isn't it?

1. Tinie Tempah

2. Skepta

3. P Money

4. Wiley

5. D Double E

6. Devlin

7. Wretch 32

8. Professor Green

9. Giggs

10.Maxsta

relevant in what way, that's the whole problem people have with this list.

If you asked people who check for underground music to name their top 10 spitters, I'd be amazed to see Pro Green, Chipmunk or Dizzee's name come up more than a handful of times.

Of you're going to do it from a commercial perspective how is Dizzee not making the original list when he's had more chart success than everybody?

They f*cked up by not setting the criteria for the list.