MTV UK Top 10 MC's of 2010

Turkish

Guest Flat Eric

mate u jus said it movement made them bigger.

gh was bigger than all of them. obv they were known in their circles had their little shine here and there.

he magnified them all. being in the movement didnt really magnify him.

some of them man would be like dollar the dustmans level now if it wasnt for him.

u man are sh*t. ur focusing too much on the language im using and not the sentiments cos ur f*ck bwais

thats not what you said though is it? you said GH made them man known not big.

you even admitted yourself that you didnt even know wretch before the movement

so maybe it is only YOU that GH made wretch and etc known to?

Ghetts did bring them guys in. Didn't even know who wretch was til he was allowed in the movement. Obv them guys were all doing there ting but ghettz makin the movement really brought all them man out.

they were all known but the movement being formed was like a grime dream team and so obv that made them man even bigger together

• Downvote 1

What did Ghetto do in 2010?

?

Don't really care but you just can't put Chipmunk on there.

after the year he's had put your personal dislike for the guy aside, he should be somewhere on the list

It's MTV, therefore void.

correct. to a certain extent

he smashed it last year (2010) so if thats what they equate to best MC then credit to him

think everyone and their dog that listened to grime back in the day will know that he's always been a sh*t MC

Wonder where he'd be without Labrinth

In my oppinion Tinie got to the spot he's at due to the traction his wifey riddim got him, he put the work in and was in the right place at the right time with the right tune, fair play to him,

making the most of limited skills,

did they really forget about stryder stryder whos that stryder

?

Where da f*ck is Ghetts????

Before anyone asks what he did in 2010 ...' CALM BEFORE THE STORM'

well maybe my man was too calm, lets wait for the storm and then maybe he can get a feature next year,

Dot Rotten

Griminal

P Money

Frisco

Wretch

J2K (ignore the bubblegum rolldeep stuff)

are all people from the scene that should be on there ahead of Ghetto anyway, for work done in 2010

and theres probably more,

my guy needs to put his dummy back in stop being bitter, do some work and aim to break into it next year,

spoilt brat,

the Zip files thing alone should have had Wiley at number 1, who else would release that much music to everyone for free, eternal respect for that.

What did Ghetto do in 2010?

?

Don't really care but you just can't put Chipmunk on there.

after the year he's had put your personal dislike for the guy aside, he should be somewhere on the list

It's MTV, therefore void.

correct. to a certain extent

he smashed it last year (2010) so if thats what they equate to best MC then credit to him

think everyone and their dog that listened to grime back in the day will know that he's always been a sh*t MC

Wonder where he'd be without Labrinth

In my oppinion Tinie got to the spot he's at due to the traction his wifey riddim got him, he put the work in and was in the right place at the right time with the right tune, fair play to him,

making the most of limited skills,

did they really forget about stryder stryder whos that stryder

?

Where da f*ck is Ghetts????

Before anyone asks what he did in 2010 ...' CALM BEFORE THE STORM'

well maybe my man was too calm, lets wait for the storm and then maybe he can get a feature next year,

Dot Rotten

Griminal

P Money

Frisco

J2K (ignore the bubblegum rolldeep stuff)

are all people from the scene that should be on there ahead of Ghetto anyway, for work done in 2010

and theres probably more,

my guy needs to put his dummy back in stop being bitter, do some work and aim to break into it next year,

spoilt brat,

the Zip files thing alone should have had Wiley at number 1, who else would release that much music to everyone for free, eternal respect for that.

Wot did Griminal n that do that Gh did'nt.

What mixtape?

What Single?

J2K????????????? Could'nt name u one track of his

• Upvote 2

Topics got mangled now, are we talking about 2010 anymore? Talking about best MC now? Most succesful or what?

If so what did Dot Rotten do for 2010? I honestly have no idea. He is good, but he keeps dissapearing, coming back with 1 tune then ghosting again.

Frisco... Fully Grown dropped like end of the year but it was a good CD so...ok, but apart from that didn't notice him.

PMoney...fair enough, though I don't think he makes good tunes....just them freestyle videos.

J2K I aint listened to him since heat in the street so dunno what to say on that ... all I've seen is the Roll Deep / A List stuff..

Guest Flat Eric

from this thread you can tell who the real grime fans are and the shitty ones are

what grime raves did u ever go to?

man said wretch and scorcher wasnt known before the movement

get out of here with that mate

• Upvote 1

I was well aware of Wretch before The Movement, used to listen to him and Scorcher on Garna's show.

If anything when The Movement formed i listened to them less because they all adopted that slow flow, was annoying.

Pos.

Very frustrating when you knew what they were capable of.

Them man were on a "I'm fly, so fly....[obnoxious cackle here]........ fly, fly, fly, fly, fly [another cackle]..... fly"

The movement done alot for Wtetch, Scorcher and Devlin.

True.

from this thread you can tell who the real grime fans are and the shitty ones are

what grime raves did u ever go to?

man said wretch and scorcher wasnt known before the movement

get out of here with that mate

So no raves then...?