Top 4 Run In (Who Is Getting Them Lucrative CL Places?)

Mame Biram Diouf

We are coming towards the home straight now, realistically its out of these six times to fill the top 4 places unless Sunderland or Bolton perform a miracle. How do you think the table will look come the end of the season? Who has the easiest games? Which games do you see as the most key to determining the final outcome?

tablenya.jpg

Manchester United

Wigan (a)

Chelsea (a)

Liverpool (a)

Bolton (h)

Westham (a)

Fulham (h)

Newcastle (a)

Everton (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelsea (h)

Blackburn (a)

Blackpool (h)

Arsenal

Stoke (h)

Birmingham (h)

Sunderland (h)

WBA (a)

Blackburn (h)

Blackpool (a)

Liverpool (h)

Bolton (a)

Man Utd (a)

Stoke (a)

Aston Villa (h)

Fulham (a)

Man City

Fulham (h)

Aston Villa (h)

Wigan (h)

Chelsea (a)

Sunderland (h)

Liverpool (a)

Tottenham (h)

Blackburn (a)

West Ham (h)

Everton (a)

Stoke (h)

Bolton (a)

Tottenham

Wolves (h)

West Ham (h)

Wigan (a)

Stoke (h)

Man City (a)

WBA (h)

Chelsea (a)

Blackpool (h)

Liverpool (a)

Birrmingham (h)

Chelsea

Man Utd (h)

Blackpool (a)

Man City (h)

Stoke (a)

Wigan (h)

WBA (a)

Birmingham (h)

West Ham (h)

Tottenham (h)

Man Utd (a)

Newcastle (h)

Everton (a)

Liverpool

West Ham (a)

Man Utd (h)

Sunderland (a)

WBA (a)

Man City (h)

Arsenal (a)

Birmingham (h)

Newcastle (h)

Fulham (a)

Tottenham (h)

Villa(a)

• Downvote 1

We have the mos 'big teams' but our top 4 place is secure unless we go on a crazy losing streak but seeing as 3 those games are away and our injury list pilling up again at the same time our fixture list never say never in the premier league (no sky sports pundit)

Ideally id like

Man Utd

Arsenal

Totteham

Liverpool

Thats just so Ambramobovic finishes with no trophies again and hopefully pulls out and sells and Chelsea go back to where they belong and Man City cant sign any players who may help them win the PL in the long run plus Liverpool being in there allows me to laugh at murks ending himself every other week

The banter would be epic if all 4 teams on here got into next seasons group stages

Carrol vs Pique/Puyol

:lol:

Lol unlucky Bane

With Carroll coming into the side in a few games all of our games remaining with the exception of Arsenal (away game) are winnable.

We obviously need Chelsea and/or Spurs f*ck*ng up big time. I dont see us making it either but I'm not counting it out. Even though its a long shot I still have that slight faith.

_____ >> CL threads without Liverpool fans.

With Huddlestone, Bale and VDV to come back I can Man City more likely slipping up then Tottenham

Hopefully Torres and Drogba fall out, he would feel like such a c*nt if hes back in Europa next season and Pool in CL plainface would be epic

Can see that penultimate game with Spurs and Pool being key though, if that was the deciding game to see who gets the 4th place spot this forum will probably crash

Hopefully Tevez picks up an injury to keep him out until may would be lovely #god

depending on cup runs

Arsenal

United

City

Chelsea

Spurs

Liverpool

United

Arsenal

Citeh

Spurs

Chelsea

Liverpool

loads of changes at the end of the season if thats how it finishes

Citeh will pump more and more money into the club and will probably sack Mancini and get someone else in that can 'guarantee' CL football

Ancelotti's days will be numbered unless he can win them the CL and Mr. Abramovich will no doubt get the cheque book out again this summer.

all in all will be interesting what happens off the pitch then on as none of the above teams are pulling up any trees in the league, especially United :(

Dont see Chelski loosing twice to united

depending on cup runs

Arsenal

United

City

Chelsea

Spurs

Liverpool

I see this as the most likely outcome though I think pool will finish higher than spurs

just dont see united maintaining the lead all the way till the end

though its so hard to call it this year however

I think we can win the league.

Yeah, like has been said, we've given ourselves WAY too much to do I think, will have to win pretty much all our games and bank on Spurs/Chelsea going further in Champs league and tiring themselves out.

If we do, I'm going to find Fernando Torres and just buss' the running man in his face. His interview comments will be quoted for timeeee. Would be hilarious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2