Highest And Lowest Point Of Your Life So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• 2 weeks later...

Highest2009 - was in perfect relationship, decent job, perfect yard. holiday to Barca, was my best year for bookings as a DJ, in terms of frequency of booking, and crowd reaction. right now everything's great, nothing to complain about. :D Lowest Grandmother ill in hospital before she passed. Blacked out when they were describing her symptoms and what had happened to her, and learned the meaning of emotional trauma17 years old - mum said i had to leave - because some guy she was seeing had moved in, and didn't like me. she couldn't see that it was because he was on a power trip and I wasn't gonna be controlled by some guy I don't know. /will now read thread

Guest M12 Part 2
17 years old - mum said i had to leave - because some guy she was seeing had moved in, and didn't like me. she couldn't see that it was because he was on a power trip and I wasn't gonna be controlled by some guy I don't know. /will now read thread
That's actually deep. Do you still talk to your mum now? Never understood how some women put man ahead of their offspring

Guest Supreme Allah

DAMN, I always think thats SO messed up, like they choose the guy (or girl if its dad) over their own flesh and blood FLESH AND BLOODI could never see my mum doin that so I feel for people that go through it still, so so messed updamnwhere did you go when she asked you to move out?

Dave, You're destined for greatness after the life You've had. agree with Kaygee, You could write a book

everyone has their own scale, their worst may not be your worst, but if you think about it it may feel the same, cos thats the worst theyve hadkinda thing, i hope that made sense
^^^ real talk
Almost losing my right testicle last Boxing Day.f*ck*ng hell.
CS - f*ckin hell!!!sh*t was scary, shouldn't have read the info. will have nightmares
Having to abort an unborn child.
PAIN / Nothing You can do if the woman's decided. the powerlessness of it is not nice.

17 years old - mum said i had to leave - because some guy she was seeing had moved in, and didn't like me. she couldn't see that it was because he was on a power trip and I wasn't gonna be controlled by some guy I don't know. /will now read thread
That's actually deep. Do you still talk to your mum now? Never understood how some women put man ahead of their offspring
it happens so much its ridiculous

• 1 month later...
Guest Awesome Kong
To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
This is why KayGee is a d*ckhead tbh.
  • Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax
I was not comparing low points, everyone goes through sh*t. My point come across in the wrong way and wasn't explained how i meant it but squeaky knows i love him anyway. Now its YOU i can't even be bothered with, just shut up.
Sick, I got paid yesterday, fancy a Pizza Express?
  • Upvote 4

Guest Awesome Kong
I was not comparing low points, everyone goes through sh*t. My point come across in the wrong way and wasn't explained how i meant it but squeaky knows i love him anyway. Now its YOU i can't even be bothered with, just shut up.
You addressed what I had to say so you can be bothered you fat Ms Pig./Shhhhh........
  • Upvote 2

You addressed what I had to say so you can be bothered you fat Ms Pig./Shhhhh........
gbtrbhtbhgthtrthtTELL EM WHY U MAD SON

Guest Esquilax

Careful what you say though my love, Justin has been lifting weights and eating raw eggs so his arms are now TRIPLE the size of your head

• Upvote 1