Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

New Music 100bpm rap beat something I dunno

14 posts in this topic

the drop at 1min is my fav partbass is quite quietthe long chords are maybe too loudand not sure about that beep thing

sfe broi hear what ur sayin about the chords

yeh that synth part is overpowering, i reckon turn it down and put some kind of tremolo effect on it, get it to fit with the bluesy feel a bit more, i like it tho, love the texture on the kick, it's got a nice fuzz to it

nice concept... Synths need to be turned down alotI like the drum arrangements.. I will beef up that kick a bit. Sounds very 90s. Somehing that diddy & mase will go back-to-back to in their prime.

As everyone else said, I like it, the synths just need turning down a bit. Apart from that, nice!

http://soundcloud.com/bread-factory/29-11-10-industrial-action-2

Heres a few alterations, turned down the synth, made the keys more prominent, and other changesMG I hear what you're saying but my issue is that synth has enough weight to it to fill in alot of the trackI tried different sounds and they're too thin if you get meUnless somebody can reccommend a good synth to use?Choosing particular synthesized sounds is not my strong point still, something i'm still trying to work at

i think the synth sound you've picked is keeping with the whole retro vibe, it maybe sounds a bit too clean, distort it a tiny bit but it already sounds better

Sounds good. Big improvement to the first version.

i like this, maybe change those beeping noises to something else, and have a stronger snare. apart from that its cool. nice structure

Yes man sounding a lot better. pos.

wow sounds really good i.bone in your sig skola is really good aswell