Charlie Sheen

Guest Klitschko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4VuP2YMyt8

It looks like the end is already near for Charlie Sheen's much-hyped tour.

The actor ended the first show in Detroit after less than an hour on stage when the audience made it clear they weren't entertained.

When Sheen finally took the stage after several tepid attempts to warm up the crowd with clips of his father's films, he seemed to be referring to a script. At times, he seemed perplexed by what he was doing, saying, "Is anybody else as confused by this sh*t as I am?"

He showed an old film he wrote and directed starring Johnny Depp, and, when that didn't stick, admitted, "All right so RPG's a bomb. Whatever. Tonight's an experiment."

He then asked the audience what they wanted to hear. He shot down someone's suggestion of AA stories, calling it boring, and promised to talk about crack instead.

"I figured Detroit was a good place to tell crack stories," he quipped.

Loud boos and shouts of "You suck!" throughout the disasterous affair eventually caused Sheen to retort, "Already got your f---ing money, dude."

Sheen eventually shut the show down, calling for a music break before disappearing for the night.

Sheen's rep declined to comment on the night.

• 4 years later...

• Downvote 1

When they said a prominent Hollywood make star has the monster I was like "Please not Leo da Gawd ".

Big up Charlie though. He's caked so he's easy.

You understand what HIV is?

a manageable disease that if caught early and respondent to treatment can have minimal to no adverse effect on life expectancy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When they said a prominent Hollywood make star has the monster I was like "Please not Leo da Gawd ".

a manageable disease that if caught early and respondent to treatment can have minimal to no adverse effect on life expectancy?

+ being rich does help. Magic Johnson case in point - he got it before all the advancements in medicine

+ being rich does help. Magic Johnson case in point - he got it before all the advancements in medicine

trust, I was only reading about him today

22 years with HIV 

Money>>>>>>