The Great Debate: Which VIP2 User Annoys You The Most?

DJ Stashman

Guest Klitschko

Justin is like a real life version of a Will Ferrell character, he isn't really annoying, just funny

/

All that 'if someone annoys you on a forum' stuff doesn't wash, neg for Goli

Guest Esquilax

Flojo

x2

lol

For the record I think your both shithouses but you aren't the most annoying, not even close.

I don't think you're the most annoying either, just didn't want to go with a bait option

Still annoying though

Guest Awesome Kong

justin isnt a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

he has learning difficulties/socially awkward

I swear you need everyone to break down their posts. I personally think you are mentally slow.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

I swear you need everyone to break down their posts. I personally think you are mentally slow.

show examples.

/

ur not academically dumb obviously u do rocket science etc but in terms interracting with ppl etc u come across underdeveloped like them kids tht lived with wolves for the first few years of their life or suttin

You think I have time to search for topics where your like how you are?

You know what I mean anyway, your some special needs kid.

Guest Awesome Kong

You are known for the "what does this mean......I don't understand this.........etc etc" so don't chat sh*t kid. You look slow in the video Carpe posted up, you remind me of that black dude from the film "hand that rocks the craddle."

show examples.

/

ur not academically dumb obviously u do rocket science etc but in terms interracting with ppl etc u come across underdeveloped like them kids tht lived with wolves for the first few years of their life or suttin

wtf :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are known for the "what does this mean......I don't understand this.........etc etc" so don't chat sh*t kid. You look slow in the video Carpe posted up, you remind me of that black dude from the film "hand that rocks the craddle."

this is when he's tr0llin, and something he does intentionally, so it doesn't amount to a learnin disability

Guest Awesome Kong

this is when he's tr0llin, and something he does intentionally, so it doesn't amount to a learnin disability

That's what he wants you to think, he is a natural troll.