Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lens

If You didn't look good together, would it bother You?

72 posts in this topic

so supposing You thought Your partner / potential partner was nice looking, but for some reason, the 2 of You didn't match as a couplewould it be an issue / deciding factor. random examplemismatchedit.jpg

way i see it, only people it would bother would be other people, and maybe pics wouldn't look good, but we're never gonna be lookin at both of us, only each other, so we, in the relationship wouldn't see it that much anyway. ( minus pics / randomly lookin at us in a mirror )

f*ck off and post in the love and life room. wiv your sh*t topics

f*ck off and post in the love and life room. wiv your sh*t topics
and You are?

theres something abot lens that looks so deev

on a level tho Venom / Marvellif we end up in an ongoing back and forth thing that You're tryin to start, it will end with You leaving the forumRIP TTL - i can become that guy again if i have to.

theres something abot lens that looks so deev
alie. comes across as a wrong'un

If this was a social demograph issue (lawyer dating a drug fiend) then sure I would expect people would be forever questioning there own relationship so yeah I'm sure I would too. But not physical. That's just weak.If someones questioning wether they look good with their partner or not, I don't expect too much from that relationship

noi am a purveyor of anything taboo im actively trying to breed a black chick who is taller than me and then im gna force her to cook me traditional afghan foood and rotis as well

im actively trying to breed a black chick who is taller than me and then im gna force her to cook me traditional afghan foood and rotis as well
quote of the day, description of "traditional afghan food" please?
Some-say-I-before-E-except-after-CI-say-capital-Y-before-O-No-Exceptions.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Lenched
that 1 was kool, keep em comin

im actively trying to breed a black chick who is taller than me and then im gna force her to cook me traditional afghan foood and rotis as well
quote of the day, description of "traditional afghan food" please?
4-old-used-pot-dirt-too.jpg

couples that are together for along time grow to look alike

on a level tho Venom / Marvellif we end up in an ongoing back and forth thing that You're tryin to start, it will end with You leaving the forumRIP TTL - i can become that guy again if i have to.
Da daa dont do it Lens!!

this was actually a pretty good topic concept
ok, so supposin a bish was hot in Your opinion, but people say that You 2 as a couple don't go. it's like Your friends, her friends, strangers be like "they both look good, but they don't go together"Your reaction?

i wouldnt care less fam. why am i sweating it about what other people think about MY business.its not them f*ck*ng her. its me

Another stupid topic, not even worthy of a 15 year old to create. Lens is deading here, no wonder why I hardly come on here anymore.

that op is exactly why two mixed race people should never get together. Looks like shes your sister or cousin fam :D /yes im quite shallow. i always want to be the worst looking part of a couple or at least have it close. Allow being a lot better looking than your partner as a male.

how do u mean not match? like ones tall and lanky and the others short and fat or wot? doesnt rlly matter does it

couples that are together for along time grow to look alike
how?i think me and the mrs look good cos were so different.

Not even a good thing, rather bad tbh. But your doing a good job in reducing my time on here, think that will be the case for some members tbh.