If You didn't look good together, would it bother You?

Guest Lens

so supposing You thought Your partner / potential partner was nice looking, but for some reason, the 2 of You didn't match as a couplewould it be an issue / deciding factor. random examplemismatchedit.jpg

• Downvote 2

way i see it, only people it would bother would be other people, and maybe pics wouldn't look good, but we're never gonna be lookin at both of us, only each other, so we, in the relationship wouldn't see it that much anyway. ( minus pics / randomly lookin at us in a mirror )

• Upvote 1

on a level tho Venom / Marvellif we end up in an ongoing back and forth thing that You're tryin to start, it will end with You leaving the forumRIP TTL - i can become that guy again if i have to.

• Upvote 3

If this was a social demograph issue (lawyer dating a drug fiend) then sure I would expect people would be forever questioning there own relationship so yeah I'm sure I would too. But not physical. That's just weak.If someones questioning wether they look good with their partner or not, I don't expect too much from that relationship

• Upvote 1

im actively trying to breed a black chick who is taller than me and then im gna force her to cook me traditional afghan foood and rotis as well
quote of the day, description of "traditional afghan food" please?
Some-say-I-before-E-except-after-CI-say-capital-Y-before-O-No-Exceptions.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Lenched
that 1 was kool, keep em comin

Guest WAVESURFER
im actively trying to breed a black chick who is taller than me and then im gna force her to cook me traditional afghan foood and rotis as well
quote of the day, description of "traditional afghan food" please?
4-old-used-pot-dirt-too.jpg
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

this was actually a pretty good topic concept
ok, so supposin a bish was hot in Your opinion, but people say that You 2 as a couple don't go. it's like Your friends, her friends, strangers be like "they both look good, but they don't go together"Your reaction?
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

that op is exactly why two mixed race people should never get together. Looks like shes your sister or cousin fam :D /yes im quite shallow. i always want to be the worst looking part of a couple or at least have it close. Allow being a lot better looking than your partner as a male.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

can this topic die on this page please
can You show me the link to Your longest running topic please, so i can see how to make a constructive topic by Your standards?my highest is 61 pages, and Yours?
  • Downvote 6