Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davicious X

Rate your parents

56 posts in this topic

Rate the quality of parenting you feel you received. Give examples of what positive and negative parenting occured, and also mention what you might have done differently if you were in their position.Give your mum and dad individual ratings from 1 to 10

10/10 on scale.Couldn't wish for better role models.

Mum- 9 for cooking cleaning and worked all my life borught me most tye stuff i asked for and for being there... Ik 24 she still cooks michelin starred crack... One mark of for being a hard hard woman and for pushing me ruthlessly to b a sucess Dad 10- greatest dad ever...hard wen needed, beat sh*t out of me properly aen needed and showed love too in equal measure... Let me do wat i want neva forced his religion on me as i gt older in my teens let me do wat i want run arounds... Helped me thru uni financially nev azked for a penny from me End of the day i won in terms of parents i recon

i've made some fail topics in my time.... but boy.... this one beats them all hands downhe basically lookin for people to send for their parentsmy response - since i can't honestly give a 10, i will give no comment and avoid sendin for my mum. cheersAfghoon, Your mum deserves the 10 if that's the only thing You disagree with.

my response - since i can't honestly give a 10, i will give no comment and avoid sendin for my mum. cheers

Lens that is certainly not my aim. I did also say give positive examples.

Afghoon congrats on feeling you received such great parenting. 9s and 10s are highly impressive marks but what made you give your mother a 9 instead of a 10? Or what could she have done to earn that perfect 10 score?Edit: sorry that's not something you have to share obviously but something you can think about and possibly even discuss it with her.

[Romeo] On a scale of one to ten, mum gets ten [/Romeo]

10 for mum, 3 for dad

gandalf how would you rate the quality of parenting that you experienced seeing as u raised the subject matter?

When I was a kid I was always jealous of other people's parents giving them more stuff, throwing more money at their kids and whatever, but really I can't have asked for much more when growing up.They've:-Brought me up to know right from wrong, to have morals, without the use of religion-Always supported me in whatever I want to do-Always pushed for a better education for me (actively going into school and letting teachers know when they could see I'm not being challenged, buying advanced/next year material and going through that with me)-Always provided food for me, clothes, money for what I need to do-Taught me to fend for myself, and contribute to the household, by making me do cleaning, cooking, etc when I got olderOnly thing I can really feel jealous about of other people's parents is the meals they can cook, not that my parents can't cook, but you know when you go round someone's yard and their parents can cook all the famous national dishes of wherever they come from.I won't rate them as I don't believe in such thing as a perfect person, but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else's parents ever.

10/10 on scale.Couldn't wish for better role models.

Dad -3 hope he gets raped for eternity in hellmum 10 did the best she could and worked so f*ckin hard, if she didnt id prob still be in Africa or sutinstep dad 9 -1 for kickin me out, but i asked for it, bt i wasnt makin the right decisions at the time, we grew apart aswell as i grew, tryna resolve that now though

:D beat me to it".. shes like one-ah da ravers dem.."

i dunnoi turned out alright and thought their parenting was pretty good (especially my dad) but my brother's a level 9000 scumbag so something must have gone wrong somewhere

i dunnoi turned out alright and thought their parenting was pretty good (especially my dad) but my brother's a level 9000 scumbag so something must have gone wrong somewhere
certain people are just programmed that way, all the best parenting in the worl cnt save themsame way u get people comin from sh*t households with drug addicted parents n excelling

this is some mugs game like im gna rate my mum:/
black-man-upset.jpglet it all out to ur vip2 family brisco ...

certain people are just programmed that way, all the best parenting in the worl cnt save themsame way u get people comin from sh*t households with drug addicted parents n excelling
yh maybe

Wot tune is that Romeo lyric from again?

Mum - 9.9/10Dad - 3/10Only advise my dad has ever given me is "wear a condom".

Your dad has given You valuable first hand experience, and he has dealt with the consequences of not following said advice. poor dude.