Starting a business from scratch....

Kim

okay, so i have the determination to make this suceed with as much help from everyone i can get.

Its going to be a cleaning company, because i can get the cleaners asap, and tbh i can clean so makes sense to

venture into something that doesnt require much brains...

now where do i start lol?

f*ck*ng hell, u have to pay 90 quid for that.....

okay well il have to skip this step i need to go get money from somewhere.....make a business plan and get a grant from somewhere ---princess trust....so i need to make a business plan

any advice on theese?

go to business link and as you already mentioned: princes trust

making these type of threads are getting very annoying

if you were a younger like 17 and posting this i would understand

youve spent the last 20+ yrs of whoring yourself around and you're coming to ask about how to start a biz.

• Upvote 2

I would speak to an accountant, ask around for recommendations. They should advise you on everything you need to set up and then keep on top of the books for you (this all costs money but saves alot of time so its a choice thing).

Then you need to advertise, focusing on certain areas where you believe people will be interested in a cleaner. Generally wealthier areas.

You need trustworthy workers, people are funny about who's gonna be in their home especially as cleaners are often left with keys.

You need to work hard, people pay alot of money for a cleaner but they want the house cleaner than if they were to do it themselves. Run at an hourly rate, you can use their own cleaning products but you should always have backups too.

Once its up and running you will find its mainly word of mouth that gets new jobs. Theres big money to be made in cleaning believe it or not especially if you are serious and professional.

Also ironing on the job bumps the money up majorly.

• Upvote 5

I would speak to an accountant, ask around for recommendations. They should advise you on everything you need to set up and then keep on top of the books for you (this all costs money but saves alot of time so its a choice thing).

Then you need to advertise, focusing on certain areas where you believe people will be interested in a cleaner. Generally wealthier areas.

You need trustworthy workers, people are funny about who's gonna be in their home especially as cleaners are often left with keys.

You need to work hard, people pay alot of money for a cleaner but they want the house cleaner than if they were to do it themselves. Run at an hourly rate, you can use their own cleaning products but you should always have backups too.

Once its up and running you will find its mainly word of mouth that gets new jobs. Theres big money to be made in cleaning believe it or not especially if you are serious and professional.

Also ironing on the job bumps the money up majorly.

Thank you very much, I aggree with you, there is money to be made, im hard working and im willing to make this work, so it will.

I just needed to be pushed into the right direction you know, never done anything like this before, so your input has helped alot.

First thing you say to do is look for an account but what will i need to have with me?

trust im actually pissed off youthink your gonna get a grant from this government f*ck off new labours gone

I will, theres the princes trust, and even the prime minister said last night on the people supermarket that theres money for people like me so....>>>... :ghost:

trust im actually pissed off youthink your gonna get a grant from this government f*ck off new labours gone

I will, theres the princes trust, and even the prime minister said last night on the people supermarket that theres money for people like me so....>>>... :ghost:

nar theres money for people

not for you though, trust me on this one, your lost from when you cant afford £90

why did u lie first time round then?

I can afford 90£ dont worry about that mate, if your going to chat sh*t f*ck off out my thread please

f*ck*ng hell, u have to pay 90 quid for that.....

okay well il have to skip this step i need to go get money from somewhere.....

:blink:

What i will do, is prioritise, i will speak to accountants before registering my name, some people are dumb i swear to god.

in addition to what You're doing, apply to cleaning vacancies, either for Yourself, or on behalf of one or more of Your cleaners, mentioning that You're a company with a few cleaners

• Upvote 1

woodpecker allow it shes trying to do something positive. no #saveahoe

good luck on your venture.

ur real....

u know im really trying,

which shows woodpecker to be a right idiot, one of them reallllly annoying guys that hates women cus he cant get any :lol:

thanks this can be locked,,,kaygee answerd all my questions tbh

You never know, monday morning and all, someone might come with a stroke of genius this evening

look into buying bulk supply of cleaning products and possible trade prices