Starting a business from scratch....

Kim

woodpecker allow it shes trying to do something positive. no #saveahoe

good luck on your venture.

yeah trust but if you pay tax, from this persons previous posts, from her initial show of work ethic (0 seen as she couldnt even use f*ck*ng google search 'how to start a business') do you want her (shes got no chance anyway from what ive heard but either way) do you want creatures like this having tax money pumped into their failing black hole business? No it wont be a lot, a few bags, but we wont get it back, not even in tax with no turnover

do it then woodpecker

?

woodpecker allow it shes trying to do something positive. no #saveahoe

good luck on your venture.

ur real....

u know im really trying,

which shows woodpecker to be a right idiot, one of them reallllly annoying guys that hates women cus he cant get any :lol:

I swear your a lesbian? Any chick I know that is a real lesbian is like that cos she couldnt beat cos she was butters as a kid creating a mad state of mind which would have started from the day she was called a 'tom boy'

but srsly dont worry about me getting p*ssy, my piece still got fresh p*ssy juice from this morning on

im not answering myself to u, f*ck off

f*ck*ng hell, u have to pay 90 quid for that.....

okay well il have to skip this step i need to go get money from somewhere.....

:blink:

What i will do, is prioritise, i will speak to accountants before registering my name, some people are dumb i swear to god.

you said you are going to "SKIP" this step lol

thats like tryin 2 follow a recipe to bake a cake, but skippin the step where it says add eggs smh

pos'd you for this it's an interesting read

Are you ready to start up?

The entrepreneurial quality check

Research has shown that there are certain qualities commonly found among successful business people.

A typical entrepreneur will have the following key qualities:

Self-confidence - a self-belief and passion about your product or service - your enthusiasm should win people over to your ideas.

Self-determination - a belief that the outcome of events is down to your own actions, rather than based on external factors or other people's actions.

Being a self-starter - the ability to take the initiative, work independently and to develop your ideas.

Judgement - the ability to be open-minded when listening to other people's advice, while bearing in mind your objectives for the business.

Commitment - the willingness to make personal sacrifices through long hours and loss of leisure time.

Perseverance - the ability to continue despite setbacks, financial insecurity and exposure to risk.

Initiative - the ability to be resourceful and proactive, rather than adopting a passive 'wait and see' approach.

no it's not, You can trade without the company name registered. in such an instance,

she would either operate with a temporary name so her company name doesn't get stolen by someon who knows she hasn't registered it, or just use the unregistered company name

if You're doing the latter, would reccomend buying a .com and .co.uk even if You don't intend to build a website

been looking at bare business avenues this year

gonna follow my brother into the rufurbishing cat dees and shifting them

looking at property development/house building in tropical countries, esp those with cheap land value

general letting, build a portfolio

theres so many simply routes to take

The accountant advice is a good idea, but if you're strapped for cash you can register a company easily online.

When i registered mine it was done via www.cfsformations.com, for no charge they'll even assist in opening a business bank account.

Consider a straightforward company name with some relevance to the work you wanna do. Buy a domain name, get an email. Customers dont like getting emails from companies who's email is @yahoo or @gmail. Its all about looking professional. If necessary get a quick 200pound website and logo, ask a mate to design a letterhead, complimentary slips and business card.

You might need a software to keep track of all customers and correspondence. for basic stuff you can rely on excel or download any good and free CMS software online. For starters I'll say use either googledocs or outlook as an address book.

If you're going to work from home then its best you get a mail and phone redirection service.

I can recommend www.ringcentral.co.uk for telephone service.

Good luck, you'll need it.

• Upvote 4

out of intrest, how many people on here own/set up/part of a business started by ur ppl ect

i own my own business.......... you need to be a certain type of person to run your business successfully....its not something i would recommend to many people

Them gillermo rigonreax or whatever lines there

pissed that such good info was posted tbh, taking her seriously

when a simple click clack into google about setting up a business wouldve provided her the same plus alot more

i mean, that link you posted wouldve been the first one to come up.

if your that lazy to do the basics for yourself you're not ready to start a business, and certainly not worth wasting people's time