Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

FAO New Sports Room Members

21 posts in this topic

Seems to be quite a few of you so to avoid future confusion could you just state who are you are, what club you support, etc

And dont be scared to only post when your team wins or your rivals gets defeated

Enjoy the ever evolving sports room banter full of jpegs, bars, gifs etc

Dont be shy now lads

:Y:

most of them are cunts so they are more than likely arsenal fans.

swear most man on here watch Arsenal/Arsenal fans more than their own team

keep it up guys :Y:

welcome new sports members

don't get too annoyed @ Portuguese, he's a wind up merchant, and has figured out that weird sports comments get fans mad quick

Been saying it since 05, people like arsenal because its "fashionable".

Doesn't surprise me to see certain cunts that have lingered in whatever room for years now jumping on the football bandwagon...

end of the day ive never met a decent spurs... kind of men that wear sandals with jeans ... all are arrogant without anything to back it up...

too many f*ckin fat greeks and wannabe cockney middleclass jews bussed in from their nice comfortable jewish enclaves in golders green or barnet

its never been a proper football club and never will.

See what i mean.

This isnt whatever room mate, that sh*t dont run in here.

hows some f*ck*ng low life paedophile gonna tell me im jumping on a football bandwagon with his caved in e-fit looking boat holding on to this part of the forum like its a 15 year old girl who looks 14 but pretends he thinks shes older but really he's a f*ckin nonce and nobody should forget that

hows some f*ck*ng low life paedophile gonna tell me im jumping on a football bandwagon with his caved in e-fit looking boat holding on to this part of the forum like its a 15 year old girl who looks 14 but pretends he thinks shes older but really he's a f*ckin nonce and nobody should forget that

:confused:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/11/whatever/

:arrow: :arrow:

/

we'll be back later to neg

Rwd 06 whatever chat died in the whatever room in 06 mate.

Bore off you fake.

This room separates the fake from the real football fans. If your in Whatever all the time making 10 posts per day and you only come here and have a pop at another rival team once your team win/score you are one f*ck*ng huge ponce of a human being.

Radio stopped getting LOL's a long time ago in whatever so hes trying in here now, and predictably failing.

This is all gearing up for when Arsenal win the league isnt it guys :lol:

bare worried mans lurking

the leagues coming home baby and theres f*ck all you scummy jews, london mancs and them dons who have glory hunting dads that started supporting pool in the 80's can do about it :P

Doesn't surprise me to see certain cunts that have lingered in whatever room for years now jumping on the football bandwagon...

This room separates the fake from the real football fans. If your in Whatever all the time making 10 posts per day and you only come here and have a pop at another rival team once your team win/score you are one f*ck*ng huge ponce of a human being.

:Y:

lol bane just give it a rest mate

lock this thread, he only made it out of anger yesterday

Them emotionally driven decisions there

is it just me or have mods given just the United/Tottenham fans unlimited Negs coz swear down every single post from Arsenal fans gets nagged

:lol:

Haters gonna Neg :sub: Neggers gonna Hate

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

:lol:

d*ckheads angry because the forum gets posted in

salty