FAO New Sports Room Members

Mame Biram Diouf

welcome new sports members

don't get too annoyed @ Portuguese, he's a wind up merchant, and has figured out that weird sports comments get fans mad quick

hows some f*ck*ng low life paedophile gonna tell me im jumping on a football bandwagon with his caved in e-fit looking boat holding on to this part of the forum like its a 15 year old girl who looks 14 but pretends he thinks shes older but really he's a f*ckin nonce and nobody should forget that

:confused:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/11/whatever/

:arrow: :arrow:

/

we'll be back later to neg

hows some f*ck*ng low life paedophile gonna tell me im jumping on a football bandwagon with his caved in e-fit looking boat holding on to this part of the forum like its a 15 year old girl who looks 14 but pretends he thinks shes older but really he's a f*ckin nonce and nobody should forget that

Rwd 06 whatever chat died in the whatever room in 06 mate.

Bore off you fake.

This is all gearing up for when Arsenal win the league isnt it guys :lol:

bare worried mans lurking

the leagues coming home baby and theres f*ck all you scummy jews, london mancs and them dons who have glory hunting dads that started supporting pool in the 80's can do about it :P

• Downvote 4

Doesn't surprise me to see certain cunts that have lingered in whatever room for years now jumping on the football bandwagon...

This room separates the fake from the real football fans. If your in Whatever all the time making 10 posts per day and you only come here and have a pop at another rival team once your team win/score you are one f*ck*ng huge ponce of a human being.

:Y: