Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

iPad 2 Announcement

44 posts in this topic

On now, lots of live feeds on news sites

Jobs may not be there due to medical leave

Link to one of the feeds please.

Will have two cams front and back, 0.2 ilbs lighter, thinner than the iPhone 4, HDMI input, larger screen, available in White

Still no USB...

I want one, no idea why, I just want.

Guy in my lectures always playing on his...I just look at it like....man...I want one.

May get.

dnt even need to have USB on it IMO

Course it does if it wants to actually become a serious personal computing platform instead of a glorified Kindle

Course it does if it wants to actually become a serious personal computing platform instead of a glorified Kindle

id rather just connect it to a WLAN tbh, f*ckin hate cables, so glad i can sync my phone wirelessly

if anything they should have put that thunderbolt connector on it, AFAIK it can send simultaneous signals so u only need one

but still, id prefer wireless, id go as far as sayin it should have wireless charging like the HP Pre aswell, dnt understand how much i hate cables

Dont care about using cables, I mean being able to connect existing peripherals and external storage to it like flash drives, portable drives and cd writers

erm, use a Network USB hub connected to your router then access the files through a wireless network using the connected device(s)?

or setup a NAS drive on your network if you wanna access multiple files from multiple clients?

Thats about as portable as me carrying m f*ck*ng G5 round with me though

Lol just realised that USB = dongle = why pay £500 more for 3G

yea but what periphirals are you gonna need to plug in that you can carry around? who walks around with external CD writers?

theres a wireless flash drive upto 32GB

lik ei said, for a connector, thunderbolt would have prob been beter

Ipad even the second one will never replace an actual laptop. I actually think it's just a big gadget. I don't really see a decent use for it unless you are someone who uses it to show clients your portfolio of images, designs, shoots, etc.

am impressed,

their have stepped up

its a game change for the tablet game

its going to sale,

over 20 million tablets where sold last year and 14-15 million where ipad

companies that can compete with them should build the software and tablet from the ground up , hopefully blackberry can step up

dont on one , might buy one next yr after the release of other tablets

Ipad even the second one will never replace an actual laptop. I actually think it's just a big gadget. I don't really see a decent use for it unless you are someone who uses it to show clients your portfolio of images, designs, shoots, etc.

magazines and newspapers are the best use i can think of, cos they can embed video into that sh*t and rich content u can download the paper in the monr, then read it on the tube or sutin

i think thats excellent n prob the only reason id want one, so its abit much to pay £600 for a newspaper