iPad 2 Announcement

Guest Esquilax

Guest Supreme Allah

Course it does if it wants to actually become a serious personal computing platform instead of a glorified Kindle

id rather just connect it to a WLAN tbh, f*ckin hate cables, so glad i can sync my phone wirelessly

if anything they should have put that thunderbolt connector on it, AFAIK it can send simultaneous signals so u only need one

but still, id prefer wireless, id go as far as sayin it should have wireless charging like the HP Pre aswell, dnt understand how much i hate cables

Guest Supreme Allah

erm, use a Network USB hub connected to your router then access the files through a wireless network using the connected device(s)?

or setup a NAS drive on your network if you wanna access multiple files from multiple clients?

Guest Supreme Allah

yea but what periphirals are you gonna need to plug in that you can carry around? who walks around with external CD writers?

theres a wireless flash drive upto 32GB

lik ei said, for a connector, thunderbolt would have prob been beter

Ipad even the second one will never replace an actual laptop. I actually think it's just a big gadget. I don't really see a decent use for it unless you are someone who uses it to show clients your portfolio of images, designs, shoots, etc.

am impressed,

their have stepped up

its a game change for the tablet game

its going to sale,

over 20 million tablets where sold last year and 14-15 million where ipad

companies that can compete with them should build the software and tablet from the ground up , hopefully blackberry can step up

dont on one , might buy one next yr after the release of other tablets

• Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

Ipad even the second one will never replace an actual laptop. I actually think it's just a big gadget. I don't really see a decent use for it unless you are someone who uses it to show clients your portfolio of images, designs, shoots, etc.

magazines and newspapers are the best use i can think of, cos they can embed video into that sh*t and rich content u can download the paper in the monr, then read it on the tube or sutin

i think thats excellent n prob the only reason id want one, so its abit much to pay £600 for a newspaper