battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are gonna take on CoD lol

$100m for Advertising, think MW2 was like $200m and coming out in November, bold move very bold. Most dont even bother bringing out a game after CoD has come out for the year.

Will be a make or break year, only so long Activision can use that dead 7 year old engine.

The BF series (the original not the spin offs) has a huge following. People have been waiting for BF3 since 05.

Also unlike the COD series BF is catered for on the PC.

People will still buy mw3 regardless but boy seeing as the engine is the same (upgraded) unless there are some really good features, more people will move over.

Hopefully BF3 use a similar multiplayer system to the previous ones and theres no stupidness like the gfx being drastically different when playing online.

Part of me does hope mw3 falls off a bit, then they will have to come back with something amazing next year.

The BF series (the original not the spin offs) has a huge following. People have been waiting for BF3 since 05.

Also unlike the COD series BF is catered for on the PC.

People will still buy mw3 regardless but boy seeing as the engine is the same (upgraded) unless there are some really good features, more people will move over.

Hopefully BF3 use a similar multiplayer system to the previous ones and theres no stupidness like the gfx being drastically different when playing online.

Part of me does hope mw3 falls off a bit, then they will have to come back with something amazing next year.

Next year it will be Treyarchs turn, TBH I thought BO was very good prob their best game. They basically saw the flaws in MW2 and avoided them

will be sick on pc 64 player

this game is old school... its made for high end pc's and seen as its bin made for the pc as the main platform.... console version is going to be a huge cut down version herd its only 16 player

For console 16 v 16 is still good

yeah it will be missing a sh*t load of graphics effects tho and i can imagine the world damage engine wont be anything like the pc version

will be sick on pc 64 player

this game is old school... its made for high end pc's and seen as its bin made for the pc as the main platform.... console version is going to be a huge cut down version herd its only 16 player

For console 16 v 16 is still good

Its 12 v 12 i think

/

The teamwork on the old versions>>

Using boats to flank the enemy, finding that sick pilot so you can own everyone with the mg (also lol and people shanking each other trying to get to the plane/chopper 1st then trying to shoot it down with an rpg when they dont get it)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't even want to see all this story sh*t, the multi player will be the decider for me.

Want fast paced action with the juuuust the right sized map.

Long for driving for 10 mins to go slump some guy only to get wigged from a sniper in some bush across the map.

Guest haze-e

Im copping both definatley. Both have been pre-ordered already.

Whichever keeps my attention more will get the MOST plsy. They will both get play time.