Feedback please

Creed Diskenth

Ok after switching between Logic & Reason i am back with FL Studio :lol:My problem was that i wanted instant results from Logic and Reason cos im so use to FLBut that is not the case at all :lol:I do prefer Reason over FL but i just know basicsSo im back with FL and ima learn reason on the side till im at a nice levelThis is my first beat iv made in months sample basedI aint had no drive at allthis aint mixed or anything/Who can mix?

This tunes from ReasonAll feedback welcome :D
  • Upvote 3

1st ones sick but it feels like the sample just keeps goin and goin and goin2nd one nice melodies good vibe im partial to a bit of funky just needs mixed i guess coz its quite quiet
Yea 1st track i only got like 1 good loop from the sampleso its just a loop really :lol:Its more of a spit your bars kinda tune

yeh mate they're good tracks, co-sign the whole mixing thing, the first track is epic but you've got a limiter pushing it to the max, every time that kick hits the whole tune gets squashed, just turn the input volume on the the limiter down a bit, the second one, that piano needs a bit of reverb on it coz it's sounding a bit dryedit: good to see this room picking up a bit recently