Things You Done You Regret

Guest THEREALTULSE

Guest THEREALTULSE

- Taking a glass out girls hand and throwing it from bar area into the dance floor

- Doing the slit-throat sign to chinese youths in the club then punching them

- Taking a set of traffic lights in doors from roadworks outside to be woken from builder smashing door in at 6 in morning.

- Chasing mate down the road with plank of wood and threatenin 2 stab him.

- Putting toilet roll over a car at 3am naked.

- Not getting this fit girls number after having a great night together.

- Drop out of University.

If I could go back in time I'd change those actions.

• Downvote 5

- Taking a glass out girls hand and throwing it from bar area into the dance floor

- Doing the slit-throat sign to chinese youths in the club then punching them

- Taking a set of traffic lights in doors from roadworks outside to be woken from builder smashing door in at 6 in morning.

- Chasing mate down the road with plank of wood and threatenin 2 stab him.

- Putting toilet roll over a car at 3am naked.

- Not getting this fit girls number after having a great night together.

If I could go back in time I'd change those actions.

:rofl:

undertakerRIP.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

i dunno, maybe i lost my virginity abit too early, but i was some sex mad maniac at the time if u ask all the girls im my class rnaodmly groppin them n sh*t

asking for sleepin pills, in hindsight i should have just stayed up for days

BB'ed one slag for like 2 pumps then put on the dom, yea prob wouldnt have stopped anything bt im so scared of BB

Guest haze-e

:lol: minor

Lol mate this isnt a video game where u restart from the nearest checkpoint if you die,

you are playing russian roulette with a cannon.

i would pray for you but miracles dont involve cheat codes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

iPos'd

i dunno, maybe i lost my virginity abit too early, but i was some sex mad maniac at the time if u ask all the girls im my class rnaodmly groppin them n sh*t

BB'ed one slag for like 2 pumps then put on the dom, yea prob wouldnt have stopped anything bt im so scared of BB

all that in the last few weeks....

damn.

day arsenal lost to birmingham went pub n got slightly drunk

had some paki manu u fans laughing come ft, set me off into a drinking rampage n went next pub, 2 2s my ex turns up, quizzing me about my ex work colleague im seeing so i was getting slightly pissed off esp as she has a new man (mixed race) ((im the first mixed race guy she been with)) (((ppl saying hes my replacement lol @ that))) we was gettin on fine i remember laughing n huggin her up then we all go harvester for munch, i was gone again by this point being messy food everywhere n munching my chicken bare hand like an animal (i know) and she must have said i been boying her all day n was flippin out i told hber to sit in the corner n how id stab her with thid knife i had in my hand anyway she stormed out n waited in her car til we all finished eating n apparently told one guy n girl i was with she punched me in the face n walked out (prick lol never that) i flicked a cig in her car n got pulled away by a chick n taken home by curfew

work up next day (sunday) thinkin i was late for work, clocked it was sunday, huge hangover, thought fml, cooked a munch, and cringed while playing fm/watching football

alcohol dnt f*ck about apparently some cleaner in harvester told me to f*ck off coz i abused her dnt remember none of it

f*ck last week

• Downvote 4

Guest Supreme Allah

all that in the last few weeks....

damn.

didnt even see the sub heading

pissed

barebacked and bussed inside 1 jezzy

then the next day i used a dom and it split so i still ended up finishin inside her

need to go clinic and check im good still, luckily there are no obvious signs of infection

ditto with the barebackling done it on two occasions with two different randoms in the last few weeks

need to go health centre for a test as well as check out my sprained ankle and this dutty cough

Also, fb raped my friend then woke up drunk this morning and was speaking to my mate on fb chat foolishly off her account telling him how theyre both fat bitches and they cockblocked me on Friday night. Forgot chat history and she got back to nottingham n saw and they both now hate me... feel kinda bad <_<