Joining the army, navy or raf.

Mind Reader

Thinking about Joining the army, It has great career opportunities which obviously means once yourve left your army career you can carry on

in that feild working around the uk, that's one perk, another perk is the fitness level your body will be at, another is the chance to travel...the

list is endless for me, navy is best for travelling all around the world, so might have a look into that, but apart from that, i think ive decided i want to sign up, after getting my body into shape, anyone else thinking about joining the forces?

There's no point joining the british army as a soilder. best to join as an officer

the pay of soilders is such a joke.

but the officers in the military is an elitist organisation, lol@ joining from a 'common' background

and worse if youre ethnic. worse if you're ethnic and fighting for this country period.

fitness first have special deals going on right now if fitness is your main concern

lol @ thinking that military experience doesn't look good on your CV.

The skills people pick up in the military are exactly what a lot of employers are looking for - teamwork, discipline, self-reliance, motivation etc.

Obviously if you're some scumbag anyway then it's not gonna enhance your career prospects, but if not then qualifying as an army engineer/logistics expert, or a special soldier such as a marine gives you very transferrable skills and lets employers know you're a hard-working, serious person

• Upvote 3

Guest Klitschko

I have never heard some much fraff in all my life.

I bet your on jsa, i can tell because you lack common sense my freind.

The two sentences here, and how they are supposed to relate, is hilarious :lol:

lol @ thinking that military experience doesn't look good on your CV.

The skills people pick up in the military are exactly what a lot of employers are looking for - teamwork, discipline, self-reliance, motivation etc.

Obviously if you're some scumbag anyway then it's not gonna enhance your career prospects, but if not then qualifying as an army engineer/logistics expert, or a special soldier such as a marine gives you very transferrable skills and lets employers know you're a hard-working, serious person

this

/

ur spot on mind reader he is a wasteman who fraffs up the forum with his stories

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

There's no point joining the british army as a soilder. best to join as an officer

but the officers in the military is an elitist organisation, lol@ joining from a 'common' background

and worse if youre ethnic. worse if you're ethnic and fighting for this country period.

fitness first have special deals going on right now if fitness is your main concern

whats wrong with ethnic minorities fighting for the UK?

you know if ur in the army they give your family a house and then if you die...they kick them out? pisstake.

nah but on a serious note theres other ways you can make something of yourself without having to put your life on the line or kill people who may or may not deserve it based on the whim of our politicians being the lapdog of the US and their oil hoarding foreign policy

do. not. want.

id recommend you an inspirational book

but i dont know any

think of the dragons den people - start a business and you might be a millionaire in the near future

Guest WAVESURFER

f*ck joining the army, fighting pointless wars to help make some rich cunts richer and killing a bunch of poor people in some country you've got no connection to at all.

And f*ck spending every waking hour of your life with a bunch of bullies, lowlifes and wrong-uns.

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

f*ck joining the army, fighting pointless wars to help make some rich cunts richer and killing a bunch of poor people in some country you've got no connection to at all.

And f*ck spending every waking hour of your life with a bunch of bullies, lowlifes and wrong-uns.

whats wrong with ethnic minorities fighting for the UK?

cos they never get proper recognition, always given crumbs off the table, and even have to campaign to get those crumbs at times

ghurkas, africans, asians.

On another note I was once invited to an interview at MI5

True story

go on...

he applied on their website, probably got through first stage and was invited for an interview.

similar to the process that wouldve occured if he applied to mcdonalds, tesco, or vodafone

hardly of jack bauer proportions

• Upvote 1