Quick Careers Q, Woodpecker etc....

Kim

Okay ive got a meeting with hr and my manager at 2.

I am running on jamaican time today my clothes are still in the wash and need to quickly leave, but got to dry my clothes first, well anywaY....

ive been off sick for about 4 weeks, Last 2 weeks i havent got a sicknote, rang the doctors in the morning they aint got any spaces till 6 so have to go in even if i havent got the sick notes....

anyway i want to do night shift, i will be willing to start from monday, but will they even let me back if i dont have sicknote, hopefully i can persuade my doc to give me 2 weeks worth, so i could blag to my manager that i have to seet he doctor at six today, but how can i drop i want

night shits......

im supposed to be on the sick for stress, but it aint like that...they dont know that thou

im in a f*ck*ng mess.....

• Downvote 2

I do want my job, ive f*cked around still, cant tell them the truth becuase i will be feding out a freind, well so i thought, she aint anserin my calls

i dnt want to lose my job, but got a feeling im going to...

how can i persuade them to keep me on, how can i keep my job, but instead of going back on days go to nights....could that be arranged/.

Guest Klitschko

Let me get this straight

1. You deserve to be fired, and avoiding this fate will take considerable weaseling on your part.

2. Not only do you want to not (rightfully) be fired, you THEN want to ask them to do you a favour by changing your shifts

Sounds like your taking the piss, I wouldn't allow it

What was your original excuse for not going in?

Forge a sicknote, something about woman problems, make it tie in to why you can no longer do day shifts

Vampyr?

Guest Klitschko

my manager is a bitch, just couple years older than me, me and her never have agreed, i know im gone tbh,

reality has just sunk in

:lol:

If you are fired open up a dispute with HR - you will of course need to provide accurate proof of why you weren't even telling your line manager you weren't going to be in for X amount of days

But opening up a dispute will mean they will conduct an investigation and you will continue to be paid untill it is done.

u have inspired me to gass up the place

i will say my dads fallen ill i need to look after him in days, thats why i need nights shitfts

and then hence y im stress.....but another ting, i might not even make it now, got an hr, and clothes still in wash

ffs

this is whats wrong with this f*ck*ng country

full of soft individuals who have never done a graft in their life

you dont deserve your job

at your core you are a lazy, useless human being

i really wish scum like you could just be eradicated

the irony of it is that you will be sacked and rightfully so, and the government will continue to take ridiculous amounts of money out of my payslip so they can fund your imminent benefits. and i dont even mind THAT much that I am gonna end up supporting your lazy lifestyle. but what makes me sick to my gut is that you think you deserve this special treatment.

imo there should be a recognized public holiday called "Benefits Day"

Once a year, those who claim benefits pay back their debt to those of us who fund their lives.

im sorry if this offends the majority of the forum but on Benefits Day I would like to see all females who claim benefits cleaning houses and cooking for a day and all males to work in a mine/carry boxes or do some other menial unpaid task.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

this is whats wrong with this f*ck*ng country

full of soft individuals who have never done a graft in their life

you dont deserve your job

at your core you are a lazy, useless human being

i really wish scum like you could just be eradicated

the irony of it is that you will be sacked and rightfully so, and the government will continue to take ridiculous amounts of money out of my payslip so they can fund your imminent benefits. and i dont even mind THAT much that I am gonna end up supporting your lazy lifestyle. but what makes me sick to my gut is that you think you deserve this special treatment.

imo there should be a recognized public holiday called "Benefits Day"

Once a year, those who claim benefits pay back their debt to those of us who fund their lives.

im sorry if this offends the majority of the forum but on Benefits Day I would like to see all females who claim benefits cleaning houses and cooking for a day and all males to work in a mine/carry boxes or do some other menial unpaid task.

POS

its sad knowing that humans like this is where some of our tax goes

I remember when I disrespected my mum saying something about her being on benifits and she just went quiet

found out my marge never been on benifits before I just made that assumption cuz I didnt see her do 9-5, felt like an ungrateful bastard child when I realised, not because benifits are wrong, but because I didnt know the half of my mums graft after 21 years

HOW THE f*ck AM I LAZY?

serious i just laugh at people like u getting worked up wen u dont even no the full picture....

do u work two jobs? sometimes will drive so have u got 3 jobs?

Do u cook, clean polish, and hooover YOUR OWN HOUSE? every single day....

i have never been on benifts in my whole life, ive never not had a job, hence i made this topic, i didnt want to end my world, because not having

a job would mean the end to me.....

dont presume anything u idiot, i work harder than most people in this forum..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1