English Frank

Agony

o ok

pmsl

silly guy

@FunkButcher: I dont get why English Frank would think it was calm to say a man is dumb and the reason being is cus he's African...

@FunkButcher: ...then later try and vindicate himself by saying cus he comes from Brixton he's more African then anyone on the stage.

What a idiot

What a mug

From screaming free the realness to getting drunk and letting the alcohol free his true undercover feelings

Should have walked off the stage straight away and come with the tried and tested excuses like "it was only a bit of banter" and "I've got loads of black friends" instead of that ridiculous Brixton comment.

man said hes from brixton hes more aff than u 

:rofl:  :rofl:

fuck sake

/

however not to play d.Ave's advocate here but if he had said 'no being racist but he is eastenr european' noone wouldve cared

i think in his case hes used to being the only white in the clique and hearing such jokes amongst his black boys and obv got too comfortable

cant make those jokes outside ur group of boys

That's the realness he's wanted to free all this time

frank is actually the biggest tr.oll in Hiphop

convinced everyone he's a wigga when really man reports back to combat18 erry night with the info on the nig nogs

LOL

some national front experiment 

init

f*ck sake

/

however not to play d.Ave's advocate here but if he had said 'no being racist but he is eastenr european' noone wouldve cared

i think in his case hes used to being the only white in the clique and hearing such jokes amongst his black boys and obv got too comfortable

^^ its kinda true people get way to comfortable sometimes shot himself 

lol when black folk go to make excuses to justify his remarks

You get the oh he probably, Maybe, I am sure not, His black mates this, his black mate that

Thats the difference with this generation and the older one. He wouldn't dare make those remarks in golden years of Brixton

Since when did brixton become a headquarters that hands out  black citizenhship.

+pmsl @ that Idiot who came with 'we are all african'.  The same sort of pleb that will try and give you a black history lecture referring to africa as a country.

Always thought he was one of those under cover ones and wouldn't surprise me if Devlin was too. 

lol when black folk go to make excuses to justify his remarks

You get the oh he probably, Maybe, I am sure not, His black mates this, his black mate that

Thats the difference with this generation and the older one. He wouldn't dare make those remarks in golden years of Brixton

Since when did brixton become a headquarters that hands out  black citizenhship.

+pmsl @ that Idiot who came with 'we are all african'.  The same sort of pleb that will try and give you a black history lecture referring to africa as a country.

Always thought he was one of those under cover ones and wouldn't surprise me if Devlin was too. 

Have a feeling that 'we're all African' guy didn't believe what was coming out his own mouth, but was trying to calm the scene.

But what do I know

Devlin don't beg Africa or Brixton tbf

Never said he did.

Noticed you have difficulties in basic comprehension skills when you reply to alot of posts. I often wonder if you read through them at all.

Did I say u did?

:/

Think it's u that has the comprehension difficulties son

• Downvote 9

f*ck sake

/

Lets play devils advocate again .

Had english frank been black and he had said no being racist but he is eastenr european  what do you think would happen .

I know for a fact mr voskoboynikov aint letting NO black man disrespect him on his turf like that ....