flying

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

i have a 9 hour flight tmo

no ipod so im gonna be pretty bored

however i was thinking of staying awake all night n sleeping on the plane but im feeling pretty sleepy

cud any1 suggest any past times whilst pon air

ye i jus made this fred jus to let u all no im goin olliday

also has any1 ever bun a zoot b4 they fly?? is it fukd? do u recomend it or low it?

in flight entertainment with most airlines is pretty good nowadays

bring a nin ds jus in case and make sure u walk up and down the walk way every now and again to get ur blood circulatin

bring a hoody as sum times it gets kinda cold at them heights and the blankets they give u wont cut it

ive slept on every flight ive been on lol @ being a wake for no reason

used to bun a zoot n get drunk before flights obviously not to the point you will get clocked but jus to a nice chillin level

when i went egypt my n my boy eat a big clock of hash on the coach going to the airport, we were on the plane like "are you high yet"

2 2s my guy is sleeping with dribble runnin down his mouth n im wakin up in gatwick

my flight back from a mad weekend prague >>>>>

was so smashed from night before and the flight was at like 10am so just stayed up drinking, slept like a baby the full flight but the sickest hangover ever kicked in when i got back to england, slept for about 24 hours straight

blazed a bamboo zoot b4 I left brooklyn when I was around 17

fell asleep (after missing flight and getting the next one) woke up to go to the bathroom, then took a filthy drop, felt my head bounce twice off of something solid and I was out. Opened my eyes to see a gas mask on and the stewardess holding my feet in the air, EVERYONE staring.

yeah that was the good sh*t I toked that day

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

I've only turned left on a plane once, it was amazing, backed down plenty of champagne, flattened the seat into a bed and woke up at Heathrow.

Good times.

Pm me your email address pussyhole.