The Runners Society

Guest THEREALTULSE

my body, (in particular legs) itch when i run outside or havent run on the treadmill for long ive googled this phenomenon and it seems im not alone does this happen to anyone else on here?edit.why would i get negd for asking this q hope whoever done it mum dies of cancer nx yer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I've been running for about a year solid now and only do it to really burn off what I eat during the week for example I wont be entering any tournaments or aim to up my level.I run around 6 miles in under 50 minutes outside where I live which has about a 1000 ft elevation total through out the run so its very good, I use grass, gravel, pavement and beach as different surfaces on my run too.I dont recommend treadmill if you're going to be running further than 2m other wise you'll f*ck your ankles.Also drink well before you run, wear a sweat suit or bin liner if you can and put on plenty of layers.

my body, (in particular legs) itch when i run outside or havent run on the treadmill for long ive googled this phenomenon and it seems im not alone does this happen to anyone else on here?edit.why would i get negd for asking this q hope whoever done it mum dies of cancer nx yer
lol yeah, all the time

broseftake anti-histamines. I get this EXACT issue. Anti-histamines (even the bait cheap ones from ASDA) will solve ur problem. Take them daily and finish the course.

did 6.85km/180m climb in 43mins, 400m longer n 7mins quicker than my last one on the same-ish corse. :D Pre-season starts 2nd July, should be well prepared :D

HIIT & SSCV?Done 19k in the last week, out to do another 6k now.
HIIT is High intensity Interval Training where you jog for a min sprint for a min keep doing that for about 20 mins increases your stamina much quicker and sheds weight. SSCV is Steady State Cardiovascular just cardio at a set speed, cos of the HIIT my stamina is much better can run longer and faster

HIIT & SSCV?Done 19k in the last week, out to do another 6k now.
HIIT is High intensity Interval Training where you jog for a min sprint for a min keep doing that for about 20 mins increases your stamina much quicker and sheds weight. SSCV is Steady State Cardiovascular just cardio at a set speed, cos of the HIIT my stamina is much better can run longer and faster
Would you recommend HIIT if I'm running 8 miles.I just can't see me sprinting then jogging every minute for 8 miles?
  • Downvote 1

I need a pacemaker. If you're in the Enfield or Haringey boroughs and can do around 5m30s mile pace, holla at me. I'm prepared to pay you per run.
f*ck off you mug c*nt,I'll come clip your heels when i see u running.No1 runs at night in london u prick.5min per mile? who f*ck u think u are son
LOL U MAAAAD. I didn't even mean night as well.I run at night every so often, loads of people run at night you moron. Does it say 5min per mile or does it say 5m30s per mile? If you think it's that much of a joke, all you have to do is turn up at a specified time and you can run with me.I'm the real deal, I don't even need to prove nothing.
Lmao
IDK what you're laughing at bro, you just mad Tulse had the guts to do something you won't. YOu know my response is to say "come find me if you don't believe me", which you wouldn't do.I'm the truth motherf*ckers, like it or lump it.
  • Downvote 1

You're right I wouldn't come find you because its not worth my time. Excited guy. Just anither tr0ll.
Bro most of your time is on this forumu will spend the next few years of ur life on hereof course im tr0lling because I can...but unlike any other stupid f*ck*ng prick on here i actually make it do what it do irl as wellnow go suck out ur 8 year old brother
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1