Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FA23

FA Cup R6 & Champions League R16 L2

617 posts in this topic

Saturday, 12 March 2011The FA CupBirmingham v Bolton, R6, 12:45 ESPNMan Utd v Arsenal, R6, 17:15 ITVSunday, 13 March 2011The FA CupStoke v West Ham, R6, 14:00 ITVMan City v Reading, R6, 16:45 ESPNTuesday, 15 March 2011Uefa Champions LeagueBayern Munich v Inter Milan, (agg 1-0), 16, L2, 19:45 SKYSPORTS4Man Utd v Marseille, (agg 0-0), 16, L2, 19:45 SKYSPORTS2Wednesday, 16 March 2011Uefa Champions LeagueChelsea v FC Copenhagen, (agg 2-0), 16, L2, 19:45 ITVReal Madrid v Lyon, (agg 1-1), 16, L2, 19:45 SKYSPORTS2Thursday, 17 March 2011Uefa Europa LeagueMan City v Dynamo Kiev, (agg 0-2), 16R, L2, 18:00Paris SG v Benfica, (agg 1-2), 16R, L2, 18:00Spartak Moscow v Ajax, (agg 1-0), 16R, L2, 18:00Zenit St Petersburg v FC Twente, (agg 0-3), 16R, L2, 18:00FC Porto v CSKA Moscow, (agg 1-0), 16R, L2, 20:05Liverpool v Braga, (agg 0-1), 16R, L2, 20:05 FIVERangers v PSV Eindhoven, (agg 0-0), 16R, L2, 20:05Villarreal v Bayer Leverkusen, (agg 3-2), 16R, L2, 20:05

+1 I think I need to get Premier sports added to my package.

12.00 AM sunday morning, Liverpool vs Manchester United, could be the highlight of the weekend in some respects.

12.00 AM sunday morning, Liverpool vs Manchester United, could be the highlight of the weekend in some respects.
gonna try watch that, should be decent.

anyone else going old trafford tomorrow?

madness, Just talking to my Brother about the game 2moro, and we both said its Obertans time to show wjhat he's about now Nani's out, turn on Talksport and they're saying the exact same thing, saying he could be 1 to watch, is that a Omen?

too many replays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L21ihcaLGhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDdTBQbWwZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGiwXnijOE

madness

Luis Fabiano rejoins Sao Paulo for €7.6m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDdTBQbWwZ4

He needs to go Spain to develop fully.If he comes England his game will get stripped bare/he'll just get kicked out of the game

Hoping he doesn't become another Robinho.

Spurs fans must be thinking WTF.

Arsenal's last win against United coincides with Bendtner's only start against them.#justsayin

they wud never sell us him.... still fuming about ramos

Neymar is suited to Spain but has made noises about joining Chelsea I hope not for his own sake and then there is Juve(god forbid) his favorite Italian team.By the way Ganso(doing a u turn on Milan ans signing a new contract its a great victory for Brazilian Futebol) is back I think Premier Sports needs to brought.Which Ramos? Juande or Sergio?

MK do you like our(national team) new away top?

WIll be a sick game... Should be live on LFCTV or MUTV.Win today should see the u18's move to 2nd still with 2 games in hand, scored most goals in league, conceded the least. Playing great football. http://www.premierleague.com/page/YouthCTableAlso should be a massive crowd at Anfield today, 10,000+ for a u18 game :D

lol was thinking the same thing

Neymar is suited to Spain but has made noises about joining Chelsea I hope not for his own sake and then there is Juve(god forbid) his favorite Italian team.By the way Ganso(doing a u turn on Milan ans signing a new contract its a great victory for Brazilian Futebol) is back I think Premier Sports needs to brought.Which Ramos? Juande or Sergio?
Juande. the way we stole him f*cked our relationship with Sevilla.

Juande. the way we stole him f*cked our relationship with Sevilla.
Oh I see I remember that dizzy offer you made him.Besides Del Nildo is a guy not to f*ck with he doesn't do deals with Real no more(Ramos+Baptista) but he prefers to deal with Barca(Keita,Alves,Adriano)

This Redmond lad looks decent, a tad brainless but ability and pace..Our game betta not go 2 a replay coz they will move the WBA game next week and I already have puchased my train tickets for that date n I swear its non-refundable

The best word to describe Birmingham is 'awkward'. Their luck is going to run out soon.Curtis Davies :D :D :D :D

The best word to describe Birmingham is 'awkward'. Their luck is going to run out soon.Curtis Davies :D :D :D :D
them psychic powers there

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0