FA Cup R6 & Champions League R16 L2

Guest FA23

f*ck*ng sh*t tippy tappy pretty football aint doing sh*t for no oneat least cert man are trying to shoot unlike last season but its ridiculous how we have no cutting edgenasri needs to be that first half of the season guy againdenilson and diaby aint good enough simples ive had enough of the lanky prick now

• Downvote 1

Guest THEREALTULSE

I'd give my left testical to be on that pitch right now in the famous Arsenal kit, putting in 150% for the cause...Shame these forgien bastards don't have the same work ethic, just want to make a quick buck then jet off into the sunshine.Nasri is an exclusion to that though.

• Upvote 4

Nasri needs to be in the middle but coz B52 & Wally are out inj ill llow it 2day..Rooney has played very well, best ive seen him ina long time, taking up good positions and keeping the ball moving, hes dropping deep correctly coz Utd aint got the quality in CM.. great cross to set up the goal, Waza is playing very intelligently..We aint out of it, just need to step it up abit, need Diaby & A23 to make more runs from deep to commit the defenders, we can scorelol @ Gibson rarely showing for the ball lol hes shook

Guest THEREALTULSE

Does anyone remember when Wenger used to play 4-4-2? even at Old Trafford.Overmars and Ljungberg on the wings, Wiltord up front - we done fine tbh.When Wenger played an open game we always knew we'd risk losing goals but we was so far ahead in terms of attack it balanced itself out, but I don't see the logic in playing a defensive 4-5-1 in a team that can't defend, it's obvious we'll conceed goals but we have no outlet - just defies belief at times.I don't think anyone plays 4-5-1 anymore since Makalele left the premiership.

valencia looks skinny433fabio is proper inj prone

pmsl @ arsenals defenceque sera sera..........

• Downvote 1