Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

MACBOOK PRO

41 posts in this topic

Hi Guise...

What codecs or downloads are there where I can download to which mp4 videos on a mac?

and also what is macs equivalent of flash(flash player)?

im still getting use to this bloody mac with no right button ffs...

youtube is your friend

im referrin to downloading prawn

Flash is on Mac as well

Macs do have a right click

download vlc

go to the flash website and it will detect you're on a mac and give you the link to install the right version

The right click is the bottom right of the trackpad by default

say nan ill try this out now guise

download perian for all your codec needs,

/

go in to settings and turn 2 fingers on trackpad + click for right click options.

1990351631_13e1912cef_o.png

other wise ctrl + click works

FA23 U LEGEND

FFS.. WHY WOULD RIGHT CLICK NOT BE ENABLED... LMFAO?

all this macbook pro technology is very technical

had my macbook pro nearly half a year now, everytime i touch a PC i rememba y i forked out 4 this ting u wil actually NEVER regret buying it... can download almost as much bootleg software as windows, no viruses, its da sh*t

had my macbook pro nearly half a year now, everytime i touch a PC i rememba y i forked out 4 this ting u wil actually NEVER regret buying it... can download almost as much bootleg software as windows, no viruses, its da sh*t

10 years later...

my battery life on my macbook pro is annoyin... it feels like im always charging it...

can someone tell me their settings which gives them optimal battery life (whilst not charging) whilst your screen is still bright?

screenshots would be handy

Cheers Guise

f*ck*ng GOOGLE IT YOU c*nt.

i swear down. and stop buying your macbook from dodgey nipesh down the road, its no wonder why your battery isnt holding a charge, i get 4-5 hours battery use out of my macbook a day, with ease.

speaking of Macbooks, anyone know somewhere to get them cheaper than the Mac store?

speaking of Macbooks, anyone know somewhere to get them cheaper than the Mac store?

GOOGLE IT

i swear down. and stop buying your macbook from dodgey nipesh down the road, its no wonder why your battery isnt holding a charge, i get 4-5 hours battery use out of my macbook a day, with ease.

its not enuf... its supposed to be a macbook pro ffs... the normal macbook is 10 hrs - wot type of life is dis...

i beg someone pm me the link for the mac version of microsoft office please.

every time i touch a mac, i think

"I'm only ever gonna use this for video editing, f*ck using a mac for anything else"

you need to calibrate your battery, if that doesnt work then your battery is prob shegged.

you need to calibrate your battery, if that doesnt work then your battery is prob shegged.

faze ur the man

how do ido that

cheers

come on lad ive told you what to do, just google it.

If you watching videos and downloading constantly your battery will go quicker....

Check how many cycles your battery has done.

go to Apple

About this mac

HT1519_1.jpg

Is it a new mac you have as you can get an 6-8 hr charge off on the pro's as long as you don't have the screen up to bright and heavy going programs on.

its not enuf... its supposed to be a macbook pro ffs... the normal macbook is 10 hrs - wot type of life is dis...

bro.... you're not gonna get 10 hours if you've got wifi on, streaming videos etc..

the 10 hrs is if you've got wifi off and not using your macbook at its full power.

Check how many cycles your battery has done.

go to Apple

About this mac

HT1519_1.jpg

Is it a new mac you have as you can get an 6-8 hr charge off on the pro's as long as you don't have the screen up to bright and heavy going programs on.

21 cycles...???