Broadband

MEIRELES.

Guest Supreme Allah

tbh

i keep getting people from talk talk n plusnet chattin crap about they can offer like £4 a month broadband, but BE is the best ive been with n id rather pay that premuim for a good service.

only problem is you HAVE to pay by card, cant do direct debit or transfer to an account

No direct debit? :blink:

course there is :lol:

</h2>

<h2 id="question">How can I make payments?

You can pay us several ways, we're good like that :)

You can pay online via your member centre. You'll need to use your original login details (if you're not already logged in) and go to www.bethere.co.uk - the billing route is fairly straight forward. Click on your bill to make a manual payment.

Alternatively we'll just take money monthly from you via your chosen route of Direct Debit or Credit/Debit card. We don't do paper invoices so you'll just get an email with the details each month before we take payment.

If you are having any issues with this then login to your member centre, click on a bill and there's a 'livechat' link which will let you have a chat with one of our lovely billing agents.

Guest Supreme Allah

WTF when the bank closed my account and i had no card i was told i HAD to pay by card so had to buy a top up one until i got a new account

was on the phone to them and everything and they told me only way is by card

this was about 2 months ago

BT IS SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF... FUKIN CAPPIN DOWNLOADS AFTER 5-8PM SOOOO SLOOOW

I ALSO NEED TO CHANGE WHERE THEY DONT CAPPED DOWNLOADS SPEEDS WOTEVER THE TIME OF DAY FFS!!!!!

EVEN MY BROWSING INTERNET RIGHT NOW IS SLOW FFS

i THINK I HAVE BT HOMEHUB 2.0 WITH UP TO 20MB PACKAGE - sh*t THING

Guest Supreme Allah

dnt even notice anything with this connection (BE UNLTD)

downloading a file right how at around 1MB/s while streaming sky player in chrome, it aint even stuttering just playing normal.

never been able to do that before i got be (at least i think its because of be, hardware aint changed since i was with virgin)

• 1 month later...
Guest 11 Bills

just took a shot in the dark as these things are never where I am

then this

TalkTalk Fibre Optic broadband will be available on your line in October 2011.

Your estimated Fibre Optic line speed will be 35.8 Meg download speed and 2 Meg upload.

Compare that to your current download speed of 5.3 Meg.

will cost like 16.99

only problem is I think they'll make me take their line rental when I already have plans to use a diff service

and the 40GB limit

ill phone and check either way cos Im f*ckin excited

Guest 11 Bills

God these sales guys are pushy

but Be along with the BT line rental is just costing me more than Id like to pay for

I hope talk talk isnt as sh*t as I think it is because I cant deal with downtime, never had a single problem with Be in 12 months

Guest 11 Bills

ahh im gettin bare offers, BT emailed ot phone then Be emailed to phone them Talk Talk are gonna give me 6 months broadband line rental and phone for 12.99

I should play this abit more

also, what does it mean when they give you welcome credit? talk Talk said theyll give me £30, goes that mean I wont have to pay a bill until I use up £30 worth of bills or whatever?