psychic abilites.....

Kim

i know ive got psychic abilities for example wen ever im talking about someone they ring me.

i always know whos calling me

i see into the future in my dream, literally see things before they happen, although there only minor things like someone having a baby it

still ends up happening.

i can control situations, ie- if i reallllllllly want someone to get the sack from work this is an example but it happened they would, this happend

3 times in 1 year, i thought it was all down to the power of my mind.

im telling you, im in sync with something, some say i have the gift

• Downvote 4

I dream future events all the time.. I cant control anything but if I recognise the pattern that is unfolding in front of me I'll kno what happens next and if im with someone I'll tell them what happens before it does

also if I think of a film or a tv episode I haven't seen in a while it often comes on within the week... most recently I was thinkin about friends when ross gets his sandwich munched at work and yells at his boss and it came on the same day on e4 which was earlier this week or late last week cant remember now (nh for watching friends btw)

meh, it only happens when my mind drifts on its own

I dream future events all the time.. I cant control anything but if I recognise the pattern that is unfolding in front of me I'll kno what happens next and if im with someone I'll tell them what happens before it does

also if I think of a film or a tv episode I haven't seen in a while it often comes on within the week... most recently I was thinkin about friends when ross gets his sandwich munched at work and yells at his boss and it came on the same day on e4 which was earlier this week or late last week cant remember now (nh for watching friends btw)

meh, it only happens when my mind drifts on its own

thats one of the funniest friends

/

i have also dreamt of future events

know what someone is gna say before they say it, and im not sure if i planted the thought in their head or i just heard it before they said it

an then sometimes i will say something to one of my siblings in my head

an they kno ive said something but because they didn't see my lips move they go 'what?'

but they heard

Is it just me or do other people wake up like a few seconds before their alarm go off, or wake up before they literally get a call text message?

with the alarm thing i have been doing that a lot recently... due to routine i can now wake up around 6/7am from monday-friday without setting my alarm.. weekends different story tho

Doesnt anyone else feel even a little bit psychic?

I feel you got a huge forehead

I feel you got nothing better to do with your sad little life other than critise something whhich u can barely see, you dont belong in this topic

you are not on my level.

and everything you lot have said i have experienced too, there have been times not even joking were me and my bredrin just been talking and we will feel this overwhelming presence, we both just jumpd on each other, it wasnt one-sided, both of us were littereallly terrified, the whole room went dark, and something really strange was lurking, im being serious, it was like something was reasuring us, or letting us know there about.....cant remember what we was chatting about but i know it was related to the spirit finding us, strange but true.

• Downvote 4