Signs of an insecure woman

Captain Planet

Recently I've been talking to one girl, she's not a stunner sort of a 5-6/10 but with a nice body.She's a first year at uni, I'm not really trying to move her but yh.Now first thing is she's very vocal and out going and all that, got a kind of cheeky, fiesty nature to her, but shes real and down to earth (not gassed or anything).But besides this I've just noticed small things like she has no bbm pic, ok fair enough.Then I notice she has no facebook, kool.Now from previous types of girls I've encountered usually it's the insecure ones that have these things in common, these usually being sores from the ends. I'm not saying she's insecure on these two small things but it's just got me wondering what are the tell tale signs of a girl who is insecure or thinks she's not very attractive besides being a grim.

this would be the tell tale signs of a bosh who knows shes a bosh but doesnt want anyone else to knowwouldnt say those are the signs of an insecure chick actually the opposite would be tbh

• Upvote 1

Recently I've been talking to one girl, she's not a stunner sort of a 5-6/10 but with a nice body.She's a first year at uni, I'm not really trying to move her but yh.Now first thing is she's very vocal and out going and all that, got a kind of cheeky, fiesty nature to her, but shes real and down to earth (not gassed or anything).But besides this I've just noticed small things like she has no bbm pic, ok fair enough.Then I notice she has no facebook, kool.Now from previous types of girls I've encountered usually it's the insecure ones that have these things in common, these usually being sores from the ends. I'm not saying she's insecure on these two small things but it's just got me wondering what are the tell tale signs of a girl who is insecure or thinks she's not very attractive besides being a grim.
unless ur tryna deal with this bitch ur whole post is irrelevant beat and move on
  • Downvote 3

Guest Supreme Allah

CONSTANTLY contacting you with noting to say, sending dead texts 100 times a day, phoning you 20 times a day just to see how u are, asking where your going, when u answer the phone she asks who ur with, if you dont answer he call he goes on over drives with texts n calls.yea i was with an insecure chick (another thing is wantin to jump into a relationship with you quick)she used to say everytime that we should break up n she wanted to break up blah blah so id re-assure her.she was quick f*cked, i need to stop being nice to random messed up chicksused to watch my myspace and ask who left a comment, question why i have a certain girl on there saying shes pretty and ive f*cked her, this would go on for hours.i dont know how i keep getting into these situations

chics who fall for u too quickcalling multiple times daily and is comfortable with the awkward silencesalways beggin compliments/ needing reassurancebeing in denile about pretty much anythingoverly materialistic chicswilling to do things above and beyond link status when they're not in a relationshipbeing mix race raised by the white fam in general makes them insecure/ confused

• Upvote 2

chics who fall for u too quickcalling multiple times daily and is comfortable with the awkward silencesalways beggin compliments/ needing reassurancebeing in denile about pretty much anythingoverly materialistic chicswilling to do things above and beyond link status when they're not in a relationshipbeing mix race raised by the white fam in general makes them insecure/ confused
dealt with a couple mix race birds in this boat, have to c/s
  • Upvote 1

CONSTANTLY contacting you with noting to say, sending dead texts 100 times a day, phoning you 20 times a day just to see how u are, asking where your going, when u answer the phone she asks who ur with, if you dont answer he call he goes on over drives with texts n calls.yea i was with an insecure chick (another thing is wantin to jump into a relationship with you quick)she used to say everytime that we should break up n she wanted to break up blah blah so id re-assure her.she was quick f*cked, i need to stop being nice to random messed up chicksused to watch my myspace and ask who left a comment, question why i have a certain girl on there saying shes pretty and ive f*cked her, this would go on for hours.i dont know how i keep getting into these situations
C/s this has happened to me alot in the past. Had to use the 3 strike rule to show them theyre acting the fool way too regular. Once they can see the pattern most of them calmed down.