Signs of an insecure woman

Captain Planet

I have a friend who is ridiculously beautiful, so so pretty. But she's always changing bbm pics every hour, doing the things that a lot of you guys mentioned.So would you say it's possible to be a 9/10 out of 10 and still be insecure?
nine tenths out of ten, your takin the piss
:D

• 4 weeks later...
People have, on odd ocasions, yeaBut not every time I go to a club or when someone buys a new pair of trainers, people posing for pics simply for the sake of posting them on fbthe pictures aren't taken for the sake of 'in the future', cuz I have photo albums etc for thattheyre taken just to be posted with another 150+ all taken 2 secs or so apart, posted on fb for the sake of...i dont know what, vanity, social status?Not my thingTook my boy to do some padwork once, using a spare pair of my gloves and wrapsand after he was like 'take a picture of me with all the stuff on for my twitter'I just thought :D
PMSL

• 1 month later...
CONSTANTLY contacting you with noting to say, sending dead texts 100 times a day, phoning you 20 times a day just to see how u are, asking where your going, when u answer the phone she asks who ur with, if you dont answer he call he goes on over drives with texts n calls.
Currently know a chick like thisshe wants me to wife...even treating me to a full slap up meal this weekend if i can be bothered...but it still aint gonna happen