we got them boys

onto the next one

free palestine

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

i have zero sympathy for these colonising russian cockroaches

hopefully we will cleanse them all from stolen lands

i think they should form a new country called israelestine

Nothing says 'victory' like the bloodied corpse of a three year old child

esquilax from time to the time the sword of islam must be bathed and reforged in the blood of the parasitical kuffar

think blade 3 when blade falls in the tub of bloood after being starved... he emerges reinvigorated.. replenished to fight the guy from prison break

esquilax from time to the time the sword of islam must be bathed and reforged in the blood of the parasitical kuffar

think blade 3 when blade falls in the tub of bloood after being starved... he emerges reinvigorated.. replenished to fight the guy from prison break

I think doing anything violent in the name of Islam is dangerously retarded, and I would expect someone of a doctors intelligence to see past such mind numbing idiocy

But apparently you mind's been bathing in stupid juices for too long and is probably beyond help

lol but you know israel is gonna multiply those deaths by 7, and kill palestinians in the name of judaism.

AFGOON I WON'T JUDGE YOUR AHKIS

IF YOU DON'T JUDGE MY IRA FAMILY MEMBERS

FREE PALESTINE!!!!

FREE ULSTER!!!

:lol:

Afgoon, the racist, elitist, conservative, Arsenal supporting, Islamic fundamentalist, anti-semitic, ethnic pride glorifying, western-imperialism hating, dancing doctor.

J.K Rowling couldn't make a up more mythical characters.

lol @ the only time afgoon backing islam is when children are being murdered, d*ckhead.

I have mixed feelings about that pic, so im just not gonna comment.

pmsl replenished u know

disgusting pictures and celebrations

The image descriptions say they are celebrating, how the f*ck do they know that?!

lol at all this discrimination, I dislike all you cunts equally

____________>>>>>>>>>people

The image descriptions say they are celebrating, how the f*ck do they know that?!

ما هي يا رفاق تفعل؟

نحن نحتفل بعض القتل!

this is not the way forward

forgive them for they know not what they do

I'm pretty sure that blood bath was in blade 2 to fight the guy from Bros ;)

They are

/

Cannot believe he made this topic, didn't think anybody on here would stoop that low

From when TimeBomb is saying it's sick

/

Afgoon this was a LEGAL settlement, in territory that the PA gave up to Israel at Oslo, there no argument to make about it being Palestinian land

When I asked how did they know, I don't expect you to just tell me that they are without an hint of evidence otherwise I would just believe what I read in the caption.

/

Israel are now going to build 500 more settlements in the west bank, and they justify this by using the murders of the family. Dastardly f*cks they have in that government.

Instead of them to think about the constant loss on both sides they only fuel things further and further into a situation where war will be the outcome.

And all the right wing Israeli groups moaning about charities funding Palestinian terrorism, is beyond pathetic, trying to discredit the UN.

lol but you know israel is gonna multiply those deaths by 7, and kill palestinians in the name of zionism

/

Afgoon you should be banned really. What is this forum all about?

lol at all this discrimination, I dislike all you cunts equally

____________>>>>>>>>>people

Welcome to the squad Flojo.