LONDON

Kim

Sometimes I don't like it but I couldn't live anywhere else

I've been to other UK cities and they all seem like shitholes

But other cities seem a bit less deviant as well - not as much skinny jeans or burqas or people with tattoos on their faces etc certain times walking round central London got me feeling like Travis Bickle. But I would probably miss that if I went to live in some boring city "up north"

Guest Supreme Allah

f*ckin expensive and everyone is moody

other than that, good transport links, loads of stores and that open until late, communication (phone reception, broadband speeds), good mix of people (up here there mainly chavs hanging around some corner shop), your never really far from what you need, healthwise seems the same i havent really noticed anything major since my care has been transferred from London to here.

etc etc

Guest Supreme Allah

also London seems to be one of the best places for nightlife.

I myself im not really social so i dnt care about clubs n sh*t, but that could be a big selling point for some.

and the chicks are not really up to par, as i said, filled with chavs

why not laid back?

dont u think london will change u as a person, giving u the opportunity to meet like minded people who are going somewhere....

people in midlands, specially from leicester have no ambitions at all, they drop out of college, and just f*ck and get a yard from wen they have a baby, never working, going on holiday, just going town once a week seeing the same faces living a shiit life.

not saying ur like that, but surrounding urself around them people isnt easy either, they will eventually bring u down...if u dnt surround urself arond them people then, im guessing its the wannabe bad boy ....f*ck that

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

Could never live in London, it's f*ck*ng depressing. Everyone you see on the street or on the tube etc looks like they wish they were dead.

Actually, I don't even think I could live in England. Shithole of a country.

Glasgow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

Could never live in London, it's f*ck*ng depressing. Everyone you see on the street or on the tube etc looks like they wish they were dead.

wat u on about man

every mornin on the train into london victoria line mandem and gyal know the deal we've all eaten breakfast its half 8 we get our dance on in the middle carriage we take turns to spin end up with eclectic mix of music we all get mash upon spirits passin dutchies droppin bombs its always sad when its 9 becuz we know we have to go work but it's cool we just get more excited for the next morning

r u dumb i bet no trains in glasgow are like this

• Upvote 1

U CANNY BE SERIOUS....GLASGOW? ??

LOLOLOLOLOLL

LONDON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GLASGOW

• Upvote 2

lol@ glasgow being better than London. its pretty in parts and all but nothing like london.

and

Its the capital city, of course its going to be the best city.

it doesnt have to be because its the capital city, cos this isnt the case in many other countries.

i guess thats the unfortunate thing that social development and pretty much everything else

seems to be centered in london, with no proper rival cities in the UK.

but london compared to other major cities of the world = meh

• Upvote 1

believe me theres people like that in london this aint the movies

yeah course, but if u live in the shitty estates....

i will be able to choose my freinds and who i want to associate myself with

leicester is different once again, sometimes u have to deal with f*ck*ng arseholes to get wot u want im done with that now

• Upvote 1