Upgrade time

Tee

Guest Supreme Allah

havent had a chance to play with the torch, but ive heard mixed things aswell, kinda looks flimsy aswell and someone said it feels kinda cheap, i hear torch 2 is coming out soon though.

as far as BB, i think the Bold 9700/9780 is the best option.

if your looking into WP7, I got the Samsung Omnia, it doesnt let you put your own ringtones unless you jailbreak, and sometimes it freezes when browsing the market place, but the UI is good, u can link ur contacts to their facebook so u dnt need to open the app to post on their wall can just do it through contacts and it shows their FB pic in your contacts n their latest status, i think thats pretty cool, music player is cool aswell when u play stuff it shows a pic of the artist in the background, and i like the metro UI where u slide to the left to reveal more etc.

upcoming stuff the Samsung Galaxy SII should be out in a few weeks, dual core, android 2.3, NFC, DLNA and a host of enterprise communication tools like secure VPN, remote wipe, VoIP on device encription etc so if your using it for work you can connect to your company's servers securely and they can monitor it.

Motorola Atrix is another one, almost same specs as above without DLNA.

erm, HP Pre3 will be out soon, dunno how good itll be it only has like 2000 apps aswell.

HTC have the Incredible S, specs arent as good as the motorola or Samsung, but still pretty good.

me, im waiting for the galaxy S2 to drop, or maybe wait to hear the iPhone 5 details

Guest Supreme Allah

another thing about WP7 sometimes the marketplace freezes then takes u back to the main screen and wont open again until u restart it

same with the music (although i think thats the same as the marketplace freeze, ie the marketplace freezes and wont let u open the media player)

sometimes u scroll and nothing happens.

i got the Samsung Omnia 7, but its been reported on the HTC HD7 aswell.

another thing, it doesnt allow VoIP apps and apps like whatsapp cant be made for it because MS doesnt do an API for the contacts or whatever.

so yea, a few bugs

If you have an iphone 4 any other phone you get will be a step down

Might as well a bb

Cosignature

Just have a BB for BBM

Yea that's what I been doin n I been cool , but tru my bb is f*cked nbi jus clocked I cud upgrade again I jus wandered if any hot fones b out soon , but I looked like I might jus get a better bb n done