Festivals

Dubby

• 2 weeks later...

Was stewarding for SLS security again.

Got exempt from my 3rd shift so was out all Sat night.

You get paid min wage for the shift as well as free festival ticket. If you got an SIA badge you get like £11p/h

About 15 people got kicked out our camp for drugs though- too bait.

Mud was frustrating. Saw Rooney and his Mrs while on my shift, then met Jarvis Cocker in Shangri La on the Saturday also saw Chris O'dowd (Roy from IT crowd) off his tits walking through there

I think I'll go in 2013 although there was too many youngers this year at the people I went to see and I'll be 22 then

You get paid min wage for the shift as well as free festival ticket. If you got an SIA badge you get like £11p/h

Mud was frustrating. Saw Rooney and his Mrs while on my shift, then met Jarvis Cocker in Shangri La on the Saturday also saw Chris O'dowd (Roy from IT crowd) off his tits walking through there

I think I'll go in 2013 although there was too many youngers this year at the people I went to see and I'll be 22 then

Wanted to do that this year but applied way too late :(

Guest Esquilax

Lol at getting chucked out of Glasto for drugs

Doesn't even compute

We were skinning up and smoking and sh*t and the most we got was a concerned glance

/

Hospitality was the LICK apart from when that guy died

But other than that it was the LICK

Some of the SLS guys were cool when we were working gates, lol at the security goons driving the landys and not giving a sh*t.

Lol at getting chucked out of Glasto for drugs

Doesn't even compute

We were skinning up and smoking and sh*t and the most we got was a concerned glance

/

Hospitality was the LICK apart from when that guy died

But other than that it was the LICK

Get me, swear everyone was doing it, but I guess when you're working you have to set by example and all that.

/

Do they even know how he died?

Swear I didn't even know about this until I got back.

Guest Esquilax

We only knew cuz we couldn't get into the breakfast bar cuz it was cordoned off by the police. Word got around that someone died in the toilets, was pretty f*cked