Festivals

Dubby

• 3 weeks later...

Bestival was sick.

My favourite live act was probably Ghost Poet, really enjoyed Ed Sheeran as well.

So many sick DJs as well, Kode 9 + Funkystepz were sick on the Hyperdub set. Could name loads more.

Not really a fan of this camping business though. Think I'll only be up for doing it again if there are really good headliners.

Bestival was sick.

My favourite live act was probably Ghost Poet, really enjoyed Ed Sheeran as well.

So many sick DJs as well, Kode 9 + Funkystepz were sick on the Hyperdub set. Could name loads more.

Not really a fan of this camping business though. Think I'll only be up for doing it again if there are really good headliners.

Respect

Glad that band came on before us so we could hype it up again, it was really good though, i was finished by time Joker was on.

C/S about the camping, its washed.

People asked us if we were selling drugs AT LEAST 20 times! one girl asked us, we said no, the guy she was goes "i bet you got chicken though" ^_):lol:

Bestival was sick.

Respect

Glad that band came on before us so we could hype it up again, it was really good though, i was finished by time Joker was on.

C/S about the camping, its washed.

People asked us if we were selling drugs AT LEAST 20 times! one girl asked us, we said no, the guy she was goes "i bet you got chicken though" ^_):lol:

??

Were you playing