Degale v Groves finally on May 21st

Guest Yilmaz

OR it means he's getting a pasting and his morale's dropping to f*ckHe aint sparring Dirrell any more so it can't be helping him all that greatly on the confidence/mind games side...especially every time him and Degale are together his face is bust up and Degales already got the body posture and idea he's won it and ya can see he already knows he's won it and Groves doesn't look like he wants it(I want Groves to win cause Degale pisses me off but its not happening)

i dont know who hes sparring out there but if aint dirrell itll be someone of equal standard if not betterwhos degale sparring?adam barker rofl
who is he gonna be sparring that's better than dirrell?didn't froch use groves as a sparring partner for his last couple of fights? why aren't they sparring together now?

• 2 weeks later...
He's good mates with a mutual friend. A former Forest fitness coach turned pro boxer after 1 amateur bout at 33years of age :D
Name?
Matt Blake
Boxing: Nottingham fitness instructor Matt Blake is turning professional with Tony Harris and Jimmy Gill.Blake has no amateur experience, but has done some body sparring with WBC champion Carl Froch.Harris is also hoping to get clearance for South African bantamweight Michael Ramabeletsa to fight in Britain.The man from Soweto has had nine fights in his home country, winning six and losing three. He is currently in Nottingham on a six-month sports visa.If all goes well with medicals, both men could make their debuts in April, if plans for a show at Harvey Hadden go ahead."Matt is a monster," said Harris. "He is 18st but he is super fit. He is a proper heavyweight."
http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Heavyweight-set-turn-pro/article-3272561-detail/article.html

Tony hasn't been allowed to fight Cleverly cause he cant make the weight safe enough so they've gotten some polak in now who went 11 rounds with Braehmer...
there's more to it than this, believe me
Feel free to elaborate lad../The 'bet' Groves - Degale had on isn't allowed by the BBBC so that aint happening either

I know it sounds mad but he is a machine. 18st, 6ft 6 has ridiculously good cardio for his size. Genuinly "super fit".I'll let you know how he gets on when he has a pro fight. /Think Warren has seen the press conference yesterday and wants to hype the Cleverley/Bellew fight seperately.

I know it sounds mad but he is a machine. 18st, 6ft 6 has ridiculously good cardio for his size. Genuinly "super fit".I'll let you know how he gets on when he has a pro fight. /Think Warren has seen the press conference yesterday and wants to hype the Cleverley/Bellew fight seperately.
What I'm thinking + Buncey was hinting at it going down in October in the Echo aswell

1) LOL @ Lennox teaching anyone how to box. Talk about the blind leading the blind.2) I know Harris like a family member and he hypes anyone and everyone up. I guarantee that Matt Blake guy will get hammered as soon as he fights anyone who will fight back. I also :D like Yuri at the notion that body sparring will do anything for him.