Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Guest FA23

Top 3 in the World, and you throw up SANDRO :lol:

You know what Tottenham fans, you win, your soooooooooooooo gassed right now even I can't compete.

Sits back & awaits nature to take its course.

why are you going on like ronaldo cant be marked out of games? it has happened time and time again.

c/s ozil will be more dangerous.

He remembers what Ronaldo did to his shitty club time and time again. Especially in the CL. Cant blame the poor boy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Real talk, Tottenham have more chance against Barcelona then Real as Real, dont play one way & their manager KNOWS better than to take you lightly.

yeah the way Barcelona play make them so predictable, we would have a much better chance.

Guest Portuguese

"Oyeeahhhhhhhhh"

Redknapp is saying Tottenham can get Our defence (which is true)

Its nothing compared what Real will do Imagine with the likes of Ronaldo,Benzema,Di Maria,Ozil against Tottenham's defence.

Higuain might be back for the 2nd leg forget Kaka he is having another operation.

we can actually defend well when we focus at it tho.....

hope we have a defence of

Kaboul - King - Gallas - BAE

-------- Hudd Sandro -------

for the first leg, and we will be in with a shout.

Your defence is very good led by Gallas but you haven't come up against this type of movement as yet.

Ozil (barring injury) will have a field day with his pace/movement/vision.

Ramos against Bale and Marcelo against Lennon is going to peak.

The real key battle will be Alonso vs Modric.

co-sign the Ozil notion

Real play more of an open game and less structured & organised than Jose's other sides..cud work in Spurs favour

Both teams have dangerous players...

Utd v Cheslea is good for us, dunno whos gona get through that 1

/

ryain air are doing £12 tickets to Barcelona on the week of the CL game, im waiting for them to announce what day the Barca game is before booking my ticket..

When do they announce what day the games are

Very confident of us going through, we have a good chance just hope barca get knocked out

Hudd sandro

Lennon vdv bale

Crouch/R9

Should be able to do a job, hutton should play as well pingin down the right

Edit / hutton lol kaboul should be fit by then

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very confident of us going through, we have a good chance just hope barca get knocked out

Hudd sandro

Lennon vdv bale

Crouch/R9

Cant drop modric when we need to keep the ball.

Would go

Hudd - Sandro

VDV Modric Bale

we would keep the ball more, then bring on lennon in 2nd half for VDV to play against tired legs.

Hudd sandro

Lennon vdv bale

Crouch/R9

Mate Modric needs to play without him we have zero creativity

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Draws/01/60/93/38/1609338_DOWNLOAD.pdf

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/matches/season=2011/round=2000120/index.html

Dates comfirmed!!

Booked my £36 return for the Shahktar game

Was soo tempted to book the 2nd leg semi final between Barca v Real Madrid but Spurs or Shakhtar could spoil the party..

• Downvote 4

A lot of clueless fans I was talking to today predicting an El Classico semi final

I dont think people understand how much of a tough team Shaktar are and how unpredictable Tottenham can be

IMO Pep would have chosen Shaktar as one of the least teams he would want to face

The game is really going to see how tactically astute Arry can or whether he has just been throwing lucky 6's so far

If Barca dont take a lead/clean sheet to Ukraine they could be in very be trouble...

If I was Arry I think I would just go with something like this depending on everybody being fit

----------------------VDV---------------------

---Bale-------------------------Lennon---

-----------------Modric---------------------

------------Sandro---Huddlestone------

--Bae-----King----Gallas-----Kaboul--

----------------Gomez----------------------

We have all said King would be world class if he was not injury prone now is his stage to prove

Seeing as Hose will try and mark Bale out the game and maybe even Lennon to they would do the same with Crouch with VDV playing he could play in the hole and just all sorts of confusion we know how Carvalho deals with that could earn himself an early bath, would be sorta like whe Barce beat them with Messi, Villa and Pedro all switching positions and dropping off if VDV

A real chance for them to really show how good they can be the Modrics and Bales if they impress Totty could be hosting an auction this summer

IF Tottenham were to win the CL surely this would have been the toughest route anybody has ever taken to win it?

Inter, AC, Real, Barca, Man Utd

Also PMSLLL @ the bitter Arsenal fans in here

A north london semi final would have been quality though

Pretty happy with our draw tbh easiest route to the final imo shouldnt be tooo tested until the final by the we should have a fully fit squad with hopefully even Ferdinand And Hargreaves ready to play

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A lot of clueless fans I was talking to today predicting an El Classico semi final

I dont think people understand how much of a tough team Shaktar are and how unpredictable Tottenham can be

IMO Pep would have chosen Shaktar as one of the least teams he would want to face

The game is really going to see how tactically astute Arry can or whether he has just been throwing lucky 6's so far

If Barca dont take a lead/clean sheet to Ukraine they could be in very be trouble...

If I was Arry I think I would just go with something like this depending on everybody being fit

----------------------VDV---------------------

---Bale-------------------------Lennon---

-----------------Modric---------------------

------------Sandro---Huddlestone------

--Bae-----King----Gallas-----Kaboul--

----------------Gomez----------------------

We have all said King would be world class if he was not injury prone now is his stage to prove

Seeing as Hose will try and mark Bale out the game and maybe even Lennon to they would do the same with Crouch with VDV playing he could play in the hole and just all sorts of confusion we know how Carvalho deals with that could earn himself an early bath, would be sorta like whe Barce beat them with Messi, Villa and Pedro all switching positions and dropping off if VDV

A real chance for them to really show how good they can be the Modrics and Bales if they impress Totty could be hosting an auction this summer

IF Tottenham were to win the CL surely this would have been the toughest route anybody has ever taken to win it?

Inter, AC, Real, Barca, Man Utd

Also PMSLLL @ the bitter Arsenal fans in here

A north london semi final would have been quality though

Pretty happy with our draw tbh easiest route to the final imo shouldnt be tooo tested until the final by the we should have a fully fit squad with hopefully even Ferdinand And Hargreaves ready to play

Actually agree with that Line-Up you got it spot on imo i'd give VDV 60-70mins then bring on Pav for the remainder

• Upvote 1