OK THIS WARRANTS A THREAD

Captain Planet

So today I'm talking to one girl at uni, I know her brother from ends cos he went colly with me

And I just so happen to mention that I know her next door neighbour but havent spoken to her for like 2 years nw

Sh has no facebook no nothing so I cant contact her, and her number dont work cos she said shes going to go ravelling for a year before uni

Shes like yh I have her on bbm lemme send u her pin

I get her pin and I'm like "long time etc." ( I think "hmm she looks a mad diffrent to how I remember her but shes still light skinned and all that so it must be her?"

But she dont remember me

She asks me to jog her memory so I mention bare stuff but to no avail she dnt rememebr me

So she starts asking me questions about herself that I should know, surname, school, friends and some other personal things only her friends should know

I answer...

And shes like yeah thats all right

So I'm thinking OK lol I've beat this ting on and off over a period of a year shes forgotten me am I a mug?

Then I mention her old e-mail address and shes says nah thats the number of one of her friends

And from then on follows a dramatic tale of how one of her former-friends...

PRETENDED TO BE HER FOR A GOOD 2 YEARS

She said they used to be tight friends and all of a sudden that weirdo decided to begin some alter ego-dual personality sh*t with her friend and she took it too far

Basically ths girl was posing as another girl for what reason I do not know

However, apparently she was trying to be this other girl in order to help her imitate her and be on point, then use her real identity when she felt to be a bad girl

And this wasnt just me this was guys from various circles I knew too

The f*cked thing is, this was a real good down to earth girl from my time talking to her, she was peng and f*ck*ng freaky

She told me she was gonna go travelling the world before she went uni so I expected to not hear from her until round these times

When in reality she had just zanged the whole of the ends into thinking that shes somebody else

I'm just now beginning to piece this puzzle together...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Klitschko

Slash at least you didn't tell one tonk breh 'Yea Alicia is a freak beat her the othernight' that was actually the real ones boyfriend

Guest FIat Eric

So what's to say you're not speaking to the same girl and she just doesn't want to speak to you so she's tryna convince you she's someone else?

why would someone go through so much effort. aint hard to delete someone from bbm

So what's to say you're not speaking to the same girl and she just doesn't want to speak to you so she's tryna convince you she's someone else?

why would someone go through so much effort. aint hard to delete someone from bbm

so... a woman making a story up about a crazy woman is more unbelievable than this crazy woman actually existing?

/

fair dues, he's got photographic confirmation

Guest FIat Eric

so... a woman making a story up about a crazy woman is more unbelievable than this crazy woman actually existing?

yes.

Guest Klitschko

@ Dubby as Eric said, but also the bbm pic is not the same as the girl I know

So it could all be a trick

Girl didn't wanna let you beat again so she had a pic of her friend up and wove an elaborate lie which you gobbled up

Was this the lashes girl?