Premier Week 30

Guest FA23

Guest MO Giro
HOW THE f*ck DID HARRY SAY HIS STRIKERS ARE FINE IN JAN AND TURN DOWN SUAREZ TO KEEP THIS PIECE OF sh*t DEFOEf*ck OFF ABOUT WELBECK AND STURRIDGE SHUDNT BE IN THE ENGLAND SQUAD IF HES IN THE ENGLAND SQUAD THIS WEEK IM NEVER FOLLOWING ENGLAND EVER AGAIN COST ME A f*ck*ng BET AGAN 10 DAYS f*ck*ng REST COULDNT f*ck*ng WEST HAM ONE OF THE SHITTEST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUEDEFOE DOESNT DESERVE TO STARRT IN A STADIUM LIKE THE BERNABAU
Kneejerk, what did Defoe do in his last England appearance...?Oh yh banged in two goals.

Guest MO Giro
Spurs need to buy a new striker, someone like Pato or Eto'o to bring the club up to Champions League standard.
Nah i would pass on Pato, he isn't that much clinical than Defoe, Eto'o i agree with but that will never happen.
:D
he really isn't though a better player all round but not that much superior to Defoe in regards to finishing.

berbatov >>>>>>not even playing but rooney/hernandez making him look even better then he is in my memoriesno creativity giggs anonymous

Guest M12 Part 2

Lol I thought arsenal were sh*t without RVP and fab. It seems it's only fab that needs to be missing. Team full of Michael carricks.

• Upvote 1