Nosey Neighbours and Death

Guest THEREALTULSE

Guest THEREALTULSE

A wierd topic but nevertheless...

Have you ever had a nosey neighbour that's always wanted to know what you're doing, when you're doing it whether it's peeping over the fence or timing their day to catch you at the right time...

What creeps me out is, if that person dies and given the afterlife debate we'll just say that there is another life then isn't it a little bit creepy that they could be watching you - a little bit unsecuring tbh.

Guest Supreme Allah

sometimes when im yacking one out, im afraid that I'm living in some Truman SHow type world where one day when I'm like 30 I'll find cars driving in circles and radio stations saying where I'm going, cars jammin the road when I wanna go somewhere else not allowed.

I'm afraid theyll show up one day, then I realise EVERYONE in the world saw me doing that sh*t

used to play my drums all the time and my neighbour dropped "have you got a band, it sounds good" slyly hinting to stfu but i did not care after school til about 5-6pm was my drumming time to release stress/anger

same neighbour will be drilling making up pure noise, no lie he has been on and off drilling for about 7-8 years my mum said she saw book shelves all over the yard with newspaper svacked up, proper f*ck*ng wierdo

Guest Supreme Allah

LMAO i had that aswell, after school I was gonna record some tracks with some guys from GBE, got to the house n realised i forgot my keys and no one was in, and the house was on top of another house (no idea whats its called, like 2 levels, one house down another on top) one of the guys climbed all the way up into the kitchen window

must have looked beyond weird like 5 guys waiting for another black guy to climb through the window

bitch of a next door neighbour told my mum n she grounded me, didnt even record the ting