Are homosexuals destroying christianity?

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Klitschko

The point is that lustful intent whether it be toward a man or a woman is a sin

Sex out of wedlock whether it be with a man or a woman, is a sin

In the eyes of God you beating Malika, and George beating jack, amount to the same thing

defiance of gods will

• Upvote 1

lol i find it that if you were to start a poll asking people their top 5 deviants on this site I reckon Radio would appear in a lot of people's yet as soon as religion is mentioned he gets very pissed off at people suggesting his faith is misguided.

where am i pissed off because someone thinks my faith is misguided? im just showing people how they are talking inaccurately mate

obviously people believe n do what they want but ivs when people only have half a clue on a religion n chat sh*t like a tramp that ill say suttin

/

deviant at what? this is just a forum and apart from pissing in bottles and upping pics i dont think ive done or said anything deviant, people just hate because they are thick

what does me having mixed ethnicity have to do with anything, its you who doesn't know my religion boris, hence you chatting absolute sh*t like , same sh*t tracy feeds you daily you f*ck*ng tramp

i'm boris, but my mum is tracy?

now you're not even making sense

makes perfect sense to me mate, nice to see you moved away from the topic tho seeing as you have 0 input as per usual you boring inbred

The point is that lustful intent whether it be toward a man or a woman is a sin

Sex out of wedlock whether it be with a man or a woman, is a sin

In the eyes of God you beating Malika, and George beating jack, amount to the same thing

defiance of gods will

probably true but i don't really see anyone arguing against this anyway...

tbf cipher most of page 1's bullshit is not from christians, but i understand you need a reason to chat sh*t in a condescending manner to people of faith every few weeks to justify your intelligent decision to believe in the big bang or what other bullshit some faggot scientists cooked up to feed idiots like you

• Downvote 4

Guest Klitschko

tbf cipher most of page 1's bullshit is not from christians, but i understand you need a reason to chat sh*t in a condescending manner to people of faith every few weeks to justify your intelligent decision to believe in the big bang or what other bullshit some faggot scientists cooked up to feed idiots like you

Please explain

no thanks it's bait you love these religion/faith topics you froth at the mouth with esq and other fools ready to blast us with your rationality, science, and other white man tools to denounce creationists, you do you init

http://home60515.com/3.html

link which links to some books on the link between abuse and gays, seeing as a lot of you have some perverse interest in what homos get up to, smh

i'm done here

Guest Klitschko

I rarely post in these sort of topics, and I mentioned nothing about science, infact I haven't even insulted anyone.

Infact looking back at your posts you seem to be the only one foaming at the mouth.

Do better next time if you wanna engage in a debate

No point wading in firing from the hip then claiming you were 'blasted'.

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

no thanks it's bait you love these religion/faith topics you froth at the mouth with esq and other fools ready to blast us with your rationality, science, and other white man tools to denounce creationists, you do you init

link which links to some books on the link between abuse and gays, seeing as a lot of you have some perverse interest in what homos get up to, smh

i'm done here

LMAO

Trying to trick you with our fancy 'science' and 'facts' yeah?

/Thread

Someone lock this

i'm done here

LMAO

Trying to trick you with our fancy 'science' and 'facts' yeah?

/Thread

Someone lock this

i was taking the piss mate calm down

Guest Klitschko

Nah I normally say something like this

Never discuss religion/politics

Gonna go round in circles

hideous circles

Also if your going to work the Christian angle, you can't work the 'white man taught you bullshit angle'

Come on bro.

Come on.

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

But that is a western view, taught and adapted by western (white) men

White missionaries were sent to Africa/Black continents to spread Christianity

Up until the late 60s, Black people were not allowed in 'white' churches

Even images of Christ have famously depicted him as having blonde hair and blue eyes

It is very much the religion 'of' the white man

• Upvote 2

But that is a western view, taught and adapted by western (white) men

White missionaries were sent to Africa/Black continents to spread Christianity

Up until the late 60s, Black people were not allowed in 'white' churches

It is very much the religion 'of' the white man

Radio/