App Thread?

Guest Supreme Allah

Guest Supreme Allah

where we check out some nice apps? really want some nice stuff but browsing the whole thing is long

im on WP7 (android soon hopefully), we can put them all on here.

i found this one called SayNoto0870, which gives alternative numbers to the 0845 0870 numbers u find for companies

http://itunes.apple.com/app/0870/id286088398?mt=8 also on zune marketplace and android too.

Tesco Groceries is another nice one, only problem is the delivery charges which are significant if ordering, what they need to do is roll this out

The UK's first drive-through supermarket is being launched by Tesco this week.

But drivers will not be steering their vehicles up and down the aisles. The service, being tested at a Tesco Extra store in Baldock, Hertfordshire, allows customers to order their groceries online and pick them up at the supermarket without leaving their car. Staff will pack the shopping into the boot.

The concept, which if successful could be rolled out across the country, is aimed at customers who want the convenience of online shopping but don't have time to wait at home for their groceries to be delivered.

Shazam i find to be magical, it even recognised that Maxsta song, only way it could be better is if u could hum the song when u gt it stuck in your head and you dont know it.

but yea, those are the ones i found to be interesting