To Avoid Mixup or Jump at the Opportunity?

Guest Lens

Argh! Hate dumb bicches that jump at any opportunity for mixupSo my link phones me, like "some girl called me claiming to be Your girl"I'm like "I don't have a girl, but what did You say"Here the bitch now"She asked if we still link, I said yehShe asked if we've had sex since ( insert date ), i said yeh"and answered all her questionsDefended herself with a "I would want a girl to tell me if it was my man"They are now on each other's facebooks, continuing phonin each other coz apparently "my girl" was rudeLockin both, don't need drama/mixup people in my lifeSo, rant over, but yhDo You avoid mixup or jump at the opportunity?If some guy/girl phoned You claiming to be someone's girl/man would You answer their questions about them?How hard is it to just say "I don't know who You are, I'm not speaking my business with You" ?

"if its long im not involved" is what it says in the about me section on facebook... therefore most bitches I deal with have fair warning..more time id hang up, but some of these guys are worse than bitches.. they will blow up ur line like they gave u somethin to keep til the heat dies down... at this point I think id tell them more than what they wanted to hear whether its true or not

Guest Supreme Allah

I have no f*ckin idea what the hell is goin ondid she make up a story about ur girl callin her? did a girl actually call her? where the f*ck did the chick she added on facebook come from? where the hell did "ur girl" get her number? why do these 2 know of each other?

C'mon breh, how did 'your girl' get access to your phone?
musta been sleepin, or in some other way completely careless enough to have let phone access happen, during which, some text or something from the other chick made the girl identify a thread and take the number. girl logic
How old are these girls?
24 & 22
where the f*ck did the chick she added on facebook come from?
added each other on facebook after phone argument made 1 of them want to "catch" the other
tryna live a stress free life here mate
^ this