Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashman

Ashdotman - Never be the Same

8 posts in this topic

WHATS GOOD SEANY YOU GOING TO THE MARCH ON SATURDAY?

WHATS GOOD SEANY YOU GOING TO THE MARCH ON SATURDAY?
I should be bro and you? Also supporting the teachers strike on Thursday!

Yh most likely.either going to go with uni guys or my mpprobs gunna end up being uni lot cos it will be more joke

deep tracka lot of emotion sounds recent-eminem influencedsinging is better than i expecting it to be

deep tracka lot of emotion sounds recent-eminem influencedsinging is better than i expecting it to be
Thank you bro for taking the time to listen.I really don't know why I am always compared to Eminem though? is it my voice or my skin colour that does it? I mean don't get me wrong, it is great to hear this as Eminem is a legend but I don't exactly try to be like him. I more just rap about personal experiences most of the time.Thanks again

Thank you bro for taking the time to listen.I really don't know why I am always compared to Eminem though? is it my voice or my skin colour that does it? I mean don't get me wrong, it is great to hear this as Eminem is a legend but I don't exactly try to be like him. I more just rap about personal experiences most of the time.Thanks again
haha this tim (edit - time) its NOTHING TO DO WITH RACEit didnt even cross my mind or i woulda put that as a disclaimer on my postim talking about the emotion and the style of singingeminem has a lot of tunes like that on his new albumraw sad/determined and with passion :D

haha this tim (edit - time) its NOTHING TO DO WITH RACEit didnt even cross my mind or i woulda put that as a disclaimer on my postim talking about the emotion and the style of singingeminem has a lot of tunes like that on his new albumraw sad/determined and with passion :D
:D :Y:Cheers bro! I just get it quite a lot lolThanks again brother :D