Ashdotman - Never be the Same

Ashman

deep tracka lot of emotion sounds recent-eminem influencedsinging is better than i expecting it to be
Thank you bro for taking the time to listen.I really don't know why I am always compared to Eminem though? is it my voice or my skin colour that does it? I mean don't get me wrong, it is great to hear this as Eminem is a legend but I don't exactly try to be like him. I more just rap about personal experiences most of the time.Thanks again

deep tracka lot of emotion sounds recent-eminem influencedsinging is better than i expecting it to be
Thank you bro for taking the time to listen.I really don't know why I am always compared to Eminem though? is it my voice or my skin colour that does it? I mean don't get me wrong, it is great to hear this as Eminem is a legend but I don't exactly try to be like him. I more just rap about personal experiences most of the time.Thanks again
haha this tim (edit - time) its NOTHING TO DO WITH RACEit didnt even cross my mind or i woulda put that as a disclaimer on my postim talking about the emotion and the style of singingeminem has a lot of tunes like that on his new albumraw sad/determined and with passion :D
  • Upvote 1

haha this tim (edit - time) its NOTHING TO DO WITH RACEit didnt even cross my mind or i woulda put that as a disclaimer on my postim talking about the emotion and the style of singingeminem has a lot of tunes like that on his new albumraw sad/determined and with passion :D
:D :Y:Cheers bro! I just get it quite a lot lolThanks again brother :D