Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Summer Time Is Coming...

213 posts in this topic

The lighties are comingAnd TROUBLE IS COMING :D Shout out to all my tied down vip2 dawgssGoing to be a long 5 monthsAlready seeing these bitches respawn from winter to summer chicks growing bodies and facing evolving :D

It's actually a bit mad what the sun does to average bitches.

Its cold up here but...its heating up.

The lighties are comingAnd TROUBLE IS COMING :D Shout out to all my tied down vip2 dawgssGoing to be a long 5 monthsAlready seeing these bitches respawn from winter to summer chicks growing bodies and facing evolving :D
I'm feeling this pain right now. sh*t, these bitches looking better than ever. I'm also in California this summer. f*ck.

The one part of the year mandem wish they could just put the wife to the side and pick her back up when it gets colder.

The one part of the year mandem wish they could just put the wife to the side and pick her back up when it gets colder.
Realest talk

Some of these girls have access to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Got Mr. Popo on BBM and WhatsApp.Missing for 75/80% of the year, touch down in summer, create a frenzy, piss off back to wherever they were. Peak for you man.Every summer a new freshly baked batch of women touch road to cause havoc. Them girls you wanna first-track into the first team post haste, negotiate a long-term contract, give them a few run outs with plans of making them the marque player. Never happens tho.

I ain't talkin bout the weather when i say it's hot,it's the summertime mad bodies gon' drop,niggas that got beef gon' be in the same spot,like "there them niggas go" somebody gon' get shot
it up nicely

RAPE SEASONCOPPIN ME A SKI MASK TOMORROW

Missing for 75/80% of the year, touch down in summer, create a frenzy, piss off back to wherever they were.
hahahahaso true/if things go to plan im' not in this country this summer

beautiful time apart from seeing white/lightskin girls with spotty backs

or dark skin girls for that matterthe cookie back/shoulder crew

I ain't talkin bout the weather when i say it's hot,it's the summertime mad bodies gon' drop,niggas that got beef gon' be in the same spot,like "there them niggas go" somebody gon' get shot
it up nicely
Pos love this song

And Lewis hotting up, i think i mite just chill outside Mama Leahs all summer.

The lighties are comingAnd TROUBLE IS COMING :D
Major troubs.Not sure what I'm gonna do.

Weak men.
hmmm, your a sexy girl aren't ya.

So did i, in a dirty husky voice./Its funny like 'omg boobs, cant control myself, my penis or my mind'.

So did i, in a dirty husky voice./Its funny like 'omg boobs, cant control myself, my penis or my mind'.
Yeah my voice is real husky, i sound like dirty den, and our voice isn't the only thing we have in common babes.But why you not replying back directly to me?

cookie back u know, ergh

dont think anyone mentioned not being able to control themselves my friendapart from my brother jas talking about rape but hes untouchable