Summer Time Is Coming...

Mame Biram Diouf

Its beautiful today, my shoulders are looking golden. Shame about the females that feel walking to the co-op in a bikini is ok.
do u wish u could wear a bikini free of embarrassment?
Thought you wanted to be friends Radio? I'm not ashamed of my chub but there's a time and a place.Medway is not the place.
POS'd

Today it properly startedI'm walking round with my hands on my head. Winners EVERYWHERE.Please don't say London/the surrounding counties don't have tings up to the levels, we do.I salute
C/S this. Yesterday walking around it was nuts. I'm working today. Westfield always harbours in peng tings. Should be able to see some nice eye candy to help my day go faster.

Guest Supreme Allah
I always think that, seems fun and quite relaxed as far as retail goes.
sometimes i wanna learn some technical sh*t/beat myself for not learning it earlier just so i could work at Googleseems so nice in there

The one thing I like about it is you get to have real on a level conversations since you don't get commission so there isn't a need to push sales and saying that I met one guy who I helped out turns out to know the guy I was named after, my aunts, uncles and my parents. Random sh*t like that, and of course the amount of chicks that come in there. I can't help but flirt as it helps my day go quicker. But after all the lights and cameras that you all see, it is bullshit. Dumb arse managers, kiss arses and as much as I hate to say it, in our specific store, I highly doubt that you are moving up to a better position if you are not white. sh*t pay, bullshit fronting and sh*t operations. I need to find something and boy all I now is that when I do leave I'm going to find a way to do a move on a couple macs. I haven't found anything yet but I need to find something.Rant over.

• Upvote 1